• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask a sheep

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • 1. Are there any changes or additions you'd want to see in Dawntrail?
    2. What are some changes you'd want to see with WHM and BRD?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Favourite Bandori band and member of said band?
    Favourite Aqours seiyuu or seiyuu moment?
    Do you have a favourite UR/dream card?
    What's been one of your favourite things about living in Australia?

Years
  • How did you come to be the owner of the PC?
    I purchased it from the previous owner when he left the site, in late 2018! I won't get into details of that situation or talk about what the site cost but it was definitely a being in the right place at the right time kind of situation. =)
    What's your favorite sheep-like Pokemon?
    fjjssjjsf how do I pick, probably Mareep because it's the first and so cute.. wooloo's rolls are A+ but nothing is cuter than Mareep's big poofy wool

mareep.gif

What made you join PC? How has the site changed over time?
    I joined originally for ROM hacks (like Shiny Gold), then a little later on I got more involved in the art side and posted some art in the Art Studio. From a period of about 2007-2011 I left and mostly kept to other non-forum websites like YouTube, but came back after. It's changed quite a bit since then - people have come and gone, and like a lot of other forums there used to be a fair bit of drama back in the day haha. People are much more kind and accepting nowadays. We've had a lot of forums be opened and then closed, or closed and then reopened, so the layout's shifted a bit.

By far the biggest change is how much less stress and bureaucracy there is in making decisions nowadays. I love how the community and staff are more relaxed now; it's so much easier to work with. As much as I loved the times when forums were at their peak, I'm not sure I'd feel happy going back to that time because of the immense stress certain situations back then caused me.
    1. Are there any changes or additions you'd want to see in Dawntrail?
    2. What are some changes you'd want to see with WHM and BRD?
    oh god
    1. Better inventory organization. I hate having things all in one inventory area and wish I could have them categorized.
    2. Shared character storage
    3. More glamour set slots
    4. Being able to craft without needing to take materials away from retainer storage - please!!
    5. Pass/Greed All option for dungeon loot
    6. Not having to get off a mount when interacting with NPCs
    7. Attacking an enemy automatically dismounts you, instead of you having to manually dismount and then being able to attack
    8. Viera hats
    9. Make gear that can only be equipped on certain classes equippable on all of them, for glamour

I'm going to pass on answering the WHM and BRD questions because I actually like the state they're both in now and can't come up with anything apparently?? @_@
    baaaaa
    Favourite Bandori band and member of said band?
    Favourite Aqours seiyuu or seiyuu moment?
    Do you have a favourite UR/dream card?
    What's been one of your favourite things about living in Australia?
    1. HHW probably, and Kokoro as the favorite. Pasupare is a close second. My #1 character has always been Chisato though!

2. Fufu... Rikako probably, it was surprising when she tried to play piano and not something I expected her to take the time to do. T_T This Reddit post has a summary but she is just so sweet.

3. This was the original UR card I fell in love with and spent money to get. Still my dream card and I love it so much.
    Spoiler:

4. A lot of things! Mostly healthcare being more affordable than back in the US (medications are price controlled here and it's a godsend), a lot of nice nature nearby, good air quality, a lot of cute birds (I love birds). Definitely a good place to live. Except for the crazy sun lol.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Do you miss the old days of Pokemon forums?

Are there any people you befriended many many years back who sort of disappeared who you dearly miss?

Are there any features PC used to have that you would bring back if you could?

What is your opinion of Scarlet/Violet? Are Pokemon games losing quality?

I hope these are fun questions c:

Back