• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Avery or Klara?

Who do you prefer?

• Avery!

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Klara!

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Idk, so I'll go with Slowpoke!

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • THey served basically the same role in the Isle of Armor DLC, but which of these self-important characters, based on whatever (e.g. appearance), do you prefer - and why?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I choose Avery; I feel a connection with him somehow or rather I find him highly relatable in many aspects. I wish that Avery's theme had a tad more pizzazz to it though.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm pretty indifferent too both. Neither really astounded me. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it'd be Avery?? They're fun characters but the novelty wears off quick.

Years
  • ngl i expected more klara hype but
    i'm also on team avery because of the design and backstory tbh

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have Shield, but I've watched Sword.

That being said, i absolutely dislike Avery. I just don't like his character. He is extremely annoying and everything he did just annoyed me. And Avery Teleport was just UGH. He reminded me so much of the wolf brothers in post game.

Klara however, seemed to be more of a true character. I could tolerate her far more than Avery. I liked her story and design better, minus the coat.

But I don't really care for either of them. I hope the characters in Tundra are better. Because many character in SwSh I just can't stand.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2023
    I know they are both supposed to be somewhat mean, but found Klara more insufferable tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Klara further emphases what makes the Sword player proud.

Her tactics are much dirtier, as well as her overall personality, in spite of her cute looks, no less.

Klara was the kind of snobbish girl rival I've been dying to have for a while now.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Don't think I will ever give out a real preference, but for now, the male one. Partly because right from the start I knew he was a dude and the female one... well, I just watched TheAuraGuardian's latest video on things you can never unsee in the franchise and that last bit... with that photoshopped league card... well to say the least....

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Klara is beautiful and yet so mean! She's an interesting rival, and I really like her. She's a literally toxic person!

...Because she uses the Poison type AND has a mean streak! Get it? HAHAHA—*/bricked*

Back