• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Pokemon

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    So. I love baby pokemon, you probably do too and if not..why ;A; they're adorable! this discussion is about baby pokemon. what's your favorite baby pokemon? if you don't have one, why not? what was your first baby pokemon you hatched?

-my favorite is Pichu and my first baby pokemon I hatched was probably Pichu to be honest? I can't remember

Years
    I love baby Pokemon too, they're definitely a welcome addition to some already cool evolution lines. My favourite is probably Pichu, it's so cute and I remember breeding one with Volt Tackle back in Emerald and almost didn't want to evolve it haha.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Baby pokemon are the cutest! My favourite baby pokemon would have to be Munchlax for sure. Munchlax loves food and looks similar to Totoro. What more could you want from a baby Pokemon? Plus it evolves into an equally as great Pokemon.

I don't remember the first baby Pokemon I hatched but if we count the Togepi egg that we receive at the start of G/S/C, I'll go with Togepi. Otherwise I think the first baby Pokemon I bred might have been a Pichu but I can't remember.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    My favorite baby Pokémon? None, I don't like them all. :c It would be Chingling.
    The cry it makes, sounds more like a melody instead of a simple bell ringing and it's really adorable.

Well, except they are mostly villains in early game of PMD/EOTDS, sounds pretty anticlimactic, lol.

The first one I hatched is a Wynaut. Now you can guess what game I started with.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    A hard choice between Magby and Togepi, as the later is literally -the- baby Pokemon. :P I think baby Pokes were a cute idea, I wish there were more of them, or some would get added. Sadly I doubt they are too concerned about a little idea like that nowdays :<

Years
    I don't seem to care about baby Pokemon for some reason, since I find them forgettable. However, if I had to pick a fave I'd probably say Mantyke since I find it adorable and the fact it's the only ine that is a Water-type from the get-go (sorry Azurill).

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    Not too keen on baby Pokemon either, but I'd say Mime Jr. would be my favorite. Probably just because I like Mr. Mime, though...

Years
    I like Pichu, Elekid and Wynaut(cuz wynaut? get it? *ahem*) but I'm mosty interested in the main evolutions. Actually I feel like some Pokemon like Clefairy might be able to pass as babies themselves, at a low level at least.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I really enjoy the concept of Baby Pokémon. The only one I didn't really like was Budew, but my favorite is Tyrogue (also my favorite Fighting-Type). I always thought it looked cool and the 3-way evolution was really interesting. Too bad its stats suck, even in Little Cup. :(

However, I prefer Magby in the TCG. The original Magby from Neo Genesis makes me feel super-nostalgic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    So. I love baby pokemon, you probably do too and if not..why ;A; they're adorable! this discussion is about baby pokemon. what's your favorite baby pokemon? if you don't have one, why not? what was your first baby pokemon you hatched?

-my favorite is Pichu and my first baby pokemon I hatched was probably Pichu to be honest? I can't remember

Charmander ❤ oh, the adorability. That voice, that face, always so sweet and innocent. OMG.
    Then he had to turn into the Devil.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My favorite baby is the classic Togepi. I used to think it was so cute and so cool, mostly because it was one of the first pokemon that was spoiled for generation 2. Togepi was the pokemon that originally got me super hyped for generation 2.
    My second favorite is Azurill, I thought it was so adorable in generation 3 and I enjoyed the fact that it is classified as the "Polka Dot" pokemon.

Years
    Definitely Elekid. Something about it reminds me of Sparkman from Megaman III. Something along the lines of a Robot Master.

Back