• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the User Above Re-Re-Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Banned for giving my year of paid holidays to Megan! ☹️

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Banned for being against envy. It's totes a valid human feeling that needs to be treated with care! D:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Banned because envy (unlike jealousy, which can be used to galvanize and motivate someone) is a toxic emotion that creates crab bucket mentality.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Banned because my laptop is literally called envy (now guess the brand it's easy) :P

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Banned for being an HP advocate!

Banned because envy (unlike jealousy, which can be used to galvanize and motivate someone) is a toxic emotion that creates crab bucket mentality.
    Strangely, probably due to my language, I would have switched envy and jealousy in your sentence ^^"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Banned for stealing all the purple!
    I do agree that there are a lot of toxic individuals who let their envy run wild in the worst ways imaginable. But I'm also awfully aware that I, too, get envious very easily. However, selfaware as I am, I always end up recognizing that fact and turn inwards to try and find a better way to deal with it. And I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only one. So I think that indeed, it can be used in a positive way.
    Banned because I don't associate with that fandom anymore, since it's creator tried to erase a minority group ;(
    I've heard the fandom is actually pretty alright. It's just the author who is utter trash. And I think people have been discussing "Death of the Author" in terms of the HP franchise, as well.

Granted, I can see where you're coming from and support your decision. I personally haven't cared for the franchise ever since the main series ended.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Banned for calling it a theft while you accepted to share the purple!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I've heard the fandom is actually pretty alright. It's just the author who is utter trash. And I think people have been discussing "Death of the Author" in terms of the HP franchise, as well.

Granted, I can see where you're coming from and support your decision. I personally haven't cared for the franchise ever since the main series ended.

I could have used the word "franchise" instead of fandom, that would have made it clearer what I meant - I'm not gonna dislike someone for liking it - but I personally have walked away from the entire fandom, so it's still the only word I could legitimately use! Someone should come up with an alternative for this stupid English language sometime ;)

And the user above... you're banned for calling me a bad boss 😁

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Banned because being angry at called a bad boss is one of the hallmarks of being a bad boss

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Banned for being a future annoying employee :P

Years
    Banned for Peace was never an option!
    (X-men anyone?)

Also I just went with Harry Potter because it was alternate initials for HP.
    I lost interest in HP after like the 2nd or 3rd movie and have still not seen the remaining ones.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You're all banned because I am not referring to peace in the world, but peace with oneself!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back