• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Something tells me Johnny random voting might be the poison. Or just Johnny being Johnny vOv

So is there evidence behind anything or are we just relying on someone's word regardless of what we do today.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've done nothing to be untrustworthy if you're willing to use your brain a little

But you do you man

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm beginning to think you guys just don't like me. This is the third game in a row I've been bangwagon'd for no reason/absolutely terrible logic in a row. Kind of ridiculous.

I don't much care at this point, so good job making me not even want to play these games anymore.

[EXECUTE] gimmepie

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    All this is simply why I want to see at least some concrete evidence before deciding on anything. :/ It has nothing to do with someone being trustworthy or anything of that sort.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I'd rather trust flavor text at this point than any of the wagons
    [Kill] GreyBidoof

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm beginning to think you guys just don't like me. This is the third game in a row I've been bangwagon'd for no reason/absolutely terrible logic in a row. Kind of ridiculous.

Aw, Klippy, you know I wouldn't push for your death if I didn't have my reasons <3

I didn't expect a bandwagon to form so quickly, considering they haven't yet this game. But I won't apologize for it unless I'm proven wrong. c;

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    oh seems I never voted in the first place. well I guess Ice Goddess can stick around for now...

Klippywagon or Piewagon? hmm...

Since we just had Thanksgiving, pie is out.

[KILL] Klippy

Edit: gdi doof

[KILL] Gimmepie

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    idk when this phase is ending but i see the GM viewing the thread so as a placeholder
    [kill] wizardman11
    only 20 more pages to read
    edit: up to pg 19 which is p good for now

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So just gonna say that I won't die if you lynch me. In fact, doof gave me a very similar role to Spring from Blarz 2. He knew you weiners would try to kill me at night (it's been attempted already) or during the day. Ought to change your vote to gimmepie, who is at least mildly suspicious, or lynch Ice Goddess, who could prove an asset for you.

Or just waste the lynch on me and see literally nothing happen.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Good call on Doof's part, tbh.

[kill] gimmepie

Though honestly idc for either lynch idea so i flipped and got my result.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I would like to point out that both the town crier, Desinishon and draask misgendered Ullion.

Might be nothing.
    Or it could be something.

Nakuzami

Years
    I'm not surprised Klippy would get a role like that mainly bc I've planned similar roles for him, but that only deepens my belief of him being the Mad Hatter.

Looks like we need his weakness alive. Alice has her uses, for now. I'd hoped that Anarky would be able to do something against Hatter, since he has a deep personal vendetta with him . . . but two roles targeting the same man seems a tad unnecessary.

I'll be sticking with my vote, however. What Klippy said aligns perfectly with my theory about what happens with Hatter at night, but he could certainly be bluffing about his immunity to a lynch.

Nakuzami

Years
    Aw, you're the best

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    [Execute] gimmepie

This pie has a label that says "Don't trust me."

Status
    Not open for further replies.