• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    okay, switching my vote.

[kill] gimmepie

We can get Alice once the hatter is dealt with.

---
    edit:
    I may not think that naku is on our side, but the hatter is a threat to all of us.

[Kill] Klippy

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm 80% certain that Klippy is the Hatter

That's a bs number, but still

Execute Klippy

Edit: oops, didn't see your question Wiz.

If you look closely, that's the color of Alice's original faction, not the Defenders. Also, it's pretty evident with all the hints.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016

damnit i didn't get to break the bat.

Years
    I am gonna pitch in my vote now because otherwise I won't get it in time lol. But judging off of what's been said, I'm gonna go with this;

[KILL] Klippy

Nakuzami

Years
    Ok im joining the Gimme-wagon because she seems to be the most suss
    Also purple pancakes are great
    [Kill] Gimmepie

Wow, three seconds ago it was Klippy, but lo and behold, I refresh the page and your whole post changes and totally alters its opinion and target? A bit flimsy, if you ask me

Edit: Johnny, did you just . . . oh my goodness, please

Years
    I love how when syn says kill gimmepie and provides evidence, as flimsy as it was, nobody joins him; however, when Naku says kill klippy, everyone joins in without even a shred of proof. Hooray for sheep!

EDIT: I'm honestly unsure who to vote for so I may change my vote

Years
    Wow, three seconds ago it was Klippy, but lo and behold, I refresh the page and your whole post changes and totally alters its opinion and target? A bit flimsy, if you ask me

Edit: Johnny, did you just . . . oh my goodness, please
    Am I not entitled to an opinion?
    Edit: I reviewed the facts and syn ha more evidence than you so took that instead of a half-baked hunch

Years
    • Seen today
    Where did the Klippywagon come from

Batman wandered down an alleyway, pondering the choices for today's execution. The confusing events of the day turned his face grey...

I feel like this is far too obvious to be a hint at GreyBidoof but hmm

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    I love how when syn says kill gimmepie and provides evidence, as flimsy as it was, nobody joins him; however, when Naku says kill klippy, everyone joins in without even a shred of proof. Hooray for sheep!

ikr

But lbr, no evidence has been provided for either, really. But this isn't the first time I've pointed out Klippy as the Hatter, either.

This is also the first time I've led a bandwagon (at least intentionally, that I recall)

Ever

So it's interesting to see how easy it was.

Am I not entitled to an opinion?
    Edit: I reviewed the facts and syn ha more evidence than you so took that instead of a half-baked hunch

Lol, sweetie, there's a huge difference between having an opinion and trying to subtly change your opinion to the exact opposite before anyone notices.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years

EDIT: I'm honestly unsure who to vote for so I may change my vote

*cough* Nimsy was the first to vote Klippy. And I trust Nimsy more than I trust Syn, so...

[EXECUTE]: Klippy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back