• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
  • Beat our League's shining star in a best 2 out of 3 VGC match today. Great battles Scraggy:

AZXG-WWWW-WW27-5C6F

FWFW-WWWW-WW27-5C5H

Feeling really good about this team, gonna try to break the 1800's with it in the coming weeks.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • Beat our League's shining star in a best 2 out of 3 VGC match today. Great battles Scraggy:

AZXG-WWWW-WW27-5C6F

FWFW-WWWW-WW27-5C5H

Feeling really good about this team, gonna try to break the 1800's with it in the coming weeks.

There it is -.- That second game you just switched into everything I had. First game was Scarftar throwing me off

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    My Hitmonchan (Nicknamed Solid Balrog) took on 3 legendary Pokemon (Verizion, Cobalion, Terrakion) all by himself, and won with barely any damage.

VS3W-WWWW-WW2A-6DUZ

Back