• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

beauty

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    do you think you are attractive? do other people tell you that? is your physical appearance a source of pride/satisfaction?

Years
    Whilst I joke about being attractive frequently, in truth I'm pretty much right in the middle. I'm neither particularly good-looking nor unpleasant to look at.

Similarly I've had some people who find me quite attractive and others who would rather stare at a blank wall for an hour than be forced to look at me lol.

I'm pretty much alright with this. My appearance isn't exactly a huge source of pride - although I do have days where I feel pretty good about how I look - but I'm comfortable with it.

Years
    I don`t feel that confident about myself really mostly due to my body. Although I don`t think I am ugly as boys in my class have found me attractive but I feel really good when I actually get dressed up, do my hair and makeup then I feel attractive and confident.
    But I dont find it a source of pride as I know I have imperfections and I personally believe that you can look attractive in someone else`s eyes but you are not attractive in another persons eyes but its all down to personal taste.

Years
    On my best days I'm only a 4/10.

The confidence boost of a new haircut is great, but it doesn't last very long.

I don't take too much pride in my appearance but when I go somewhere meaningful I'll dress much better and do my hair.

Years
    I don't like to dwell on or aim for "attractive" but "acceptable". Meaning that I try to keep up my good hygiene, wear clothes that look good on me, and that sort of thing. Naturally I think I'm a mixed bag of features. Like, I have nice hair, nice eyes, nice legs, but I have a small chin, a big forehead, and no cheekbones. I guess I'd say I'm neither attractive nor unattractive, or at least

Sirfetch’d

I don't think I am unattractive! I've had many people tell me that I have a cute face and I've kinda just rolled with that. Do I think I am an Absolute Hunk Of Man? nah but I am happy with the way I look :>

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ehhhh, you spend most of your teenage life being told you're ugly and the feeling kinda sticks. I feel like I've gotten more comfortable with my looks as I've gotten older, but do I feel attractive? Far from it. I have good days where I get dressed up and my hair looks nice & my makeup is on point, but those are very few days. I guess that makes them special though, they're confidence boosters :)

I do get told I'm pretty, but again, that's mostly when I'm made up/made an effort. I don't consider it a pride point, I feel like I have a lot of other things to offer.

Years
    I'm not bad looking haha. My hair is thinning out and I'm below average height and I suppose not being white either hahaha. Otherwise It's all good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    do you think you are attractive? do other people tell you that? is your physical appearance a source of pride/satisfaction?

To tell the truth, I hated my appearance for many years, starting from my childhood :( I had some psychological problems with this and only during several last years I overcame this >_> Now I think that I'm a handsome guy, with my own unique style in clothes etc. :) I like such accesories as watches, sunglasses, dying my hair into the unsual colours like in this gallery https://hairstylezz.com/best-green-hair-ideas-mint-lime-emerald-pastel-dark/5/, wearing sometimes some of men jewelerly {XD} A lot of people made the compliments about my appearance and my girlfriend thinks the same :) So I think that I'm cool in this way, yeah! {XD}
    But on other hand I'm rather calm about this because the beautiful appearance isn't all for a good person :)

beauty

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm kinda cute tbh. It took me many, many years to accept that I can be cute without conforming to all beauty standards in our society though. Still doubt it, some days more than others. But on the good days, I can feel pretty okay and admit that yes, I am kinda cute.

User19sq

I don't think I'm very attractive, if at all. But do youthful looks have any weight to it? Cuz I still get ID'd for looking like a high-school freshman despite being old enough to drink. XD;;;;;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    lord no. not even slightly

fortunately it's not up to me to gauge whether I'm attractive or not. I don't like how I look but I can at least leave it up to other people to decide if they do

Bay

Years
    I don't like to dwell on or aim for "attractive" but "acceptable". Meaning that I try to keep up my good hygiene, wear clothes that look good on me, and that sort of thing.t

Same here. Pretty much I worry more just being presentable. However...

I don't think I'm very attractive, if at all. But do youthful looks have any weight to it? Cuz I still get ID'd for looking like a high-school freshman despite being old enough to drink. XD;;;;;

This is pretty much my life, hahaha.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I think I am attractive, if only I didn't have a Michael Cera mustache, acne, and excessive body hair.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm ultimately indifferent in my opinion to my appearance. Unchanged, I think I'm pretty ugly. But I know how to make myself look pretty attractive, and I don't usually leave the house unless some steps are taken. In the forefront to that list, it's doing my hair. As long as my hair is done, I feel attractive. When I feel attractive, I feel better internally and much more confident. Especially when I feel like other people can appreciate me.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    I think I'm sort of attractive, but I don't dwell on it or think about it that much. Sometimes when I'm out I'm more cautious about how I look, but when I'm at home it's usually the last thing on my mind.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Whilst I joke about being attractive frequently, in truth I'm pretty much right in the middle. I'm neither particularly good-looking nor unpleasant to look at.

Similarly I've had some people who find me quite attractive and others who would rather stare at a blank wall for an hour than be forced to look at me lol.

I'm pretty much alright with this. My appearance isn't exactly a huge source of pride - although I do have days where I feel pretty good about how I look - but I'm comfortable with it.

from what I've seen you are really good looking. what are you talking about? no homo i can just recognize a good looking guy

Personally, im not that great looking. Sometimes I look really good when i try. But my looks are naturally meh. Im tall with dark hair- thats about it. If I ever get into good shape, I could probably be better looking.

Back