• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Idk man, Calculus 2, Physics and Organic Chem. may be challenging. Tbh though I'd rather pull a Good Will Hunting and just go to the library. I don't even wanna go to college.

Wow, you're really, really smart! O.o I am impressed, haha. And I totes just realized who you were just now from when we battled on the battle server <.<

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Idk man, Calculus 2, Physics and Organic Chem. may be challenging. Tbh though I'd rather pull a Good Will Hunting and just go to the library. I don't even wanna go to college.

Could you tutor me? I really want to go back to school. Life is boring. ;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I guess I'm smart? I don't think I'm smart tbh, Idk I just get things easily sometimes. Lol what do you need help with?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I guess I'm smart? I don't think I'm smart tbh, Idk I just get things easily sometimes. Lol what do you need help with?

I just realized, you're Bruce Banner. Smh I'm such an idiot lol Why the name change?

Well, anything xD I just want to go back to school again, that's all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I know what you mean man, I hate homework! I try to get most of it done at school, and if I don't get it at home I hurry up and do it before class (like tomorrow).

Also idk who CC is in the server. xp

I know what you mean man, I hate homework! I try to get most of it done at school, and if I don't get it at home I hurry up and do it before class (like tomorrow).

Also idk who CC is in the server. xp

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • <3 @ title

Goodness too much homework talk. I better go before MY sea of homework becomes treacherous.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • This thread is full of smart people. Well except who made that thread title. And here I am only taking basic English and Reading classes in college.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    They call you The Joker? B-but… I thought you were Nina Dobrev? D:
    I am Nina Dobrev. The Joker was a role I had to act in the new Dark Knight movie, coming in to a theater near you! I can totally be confused as a guy, right?
    Who is this Nina you speak of?
    You know, Sector's wife? >:) I'm his queen, didn't you know?
    Nina Dobrev, you know, that actress who Sector loves.
    At least someone knows. Thank you.
    That still doesn't really answer my question. -_-
    Sector said:
    Nina Dobrev is a Bulgarian born actress and model. She played the role of Mia Jones, the single teenage mother, on Degrassi: The Next Generation, from the show's sixth to ninth season. She stars as Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce on The CW American television drama, The Vampire Diaries.
    Was too lazy to type. I would preach you more info but y'all end up forgetting anyways. Thanks Wiki for a fast c/p. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back