• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh god the world is now really doomed smh.
    I'm going to name this planet, Purgatory.
    Sector if the world ends its your fault js
    Not my fault for not getting challenged. If a threat rises, you must gear up & fight back! >:)
    Dont worry, thats why we got #BlameSector!
    You already lost. #BlameSector for Shadow's defeat.
    Sector's just off to get his revenge, nothing more :P

Revenge is my last name. Literally!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Congrats dolt, you killed the DCC #BlameShadow

On the other hand, how was the day guys?

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Today was the same as the last seven days. Quantum Mechanics messing with my brain.
    Looks a bit less like Greek to me than when I went to the first exam, but it didn't stop looking like Greek. The exam is tomorrow and I'm just hoping for the best.

Then there will be 11 days doing nada before the start of the second semester.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Yeah way to go Shadow.XD #BlameShadow instead of #BlameSector now.

But my okay so far.Really haven't done much though. Hopefully going to the library though to study and such.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Yeah way to go Shadow.XD #BlameShadow instead of #BlameSector now.

But my okay so far.Really haven't done much though. Hopefully going to the library though to study and such.
    We could totally reverse the trend now. Shadow will have to save Purgatory now.
    Today was the same as the last seven days. Quantum Mechanics messing with my brain.
    Looks a bit less like Greek to me than when I went to the first exam, but it didn't stop looking like Greek. The exam is tomorrow and I'm just hoping for the best.

Then there will be 11 days doing nada before the start of the second semester.
    Good luck with your exam! Hope you ace it!
    Congrats dolt, you killed the DCC #BlameShadow

On the other hand, how was the day guys?
    Got home from Walmart & Walgreens, did a little shopping. No cute girls though, sadly. I'll have to settle with Shadow, sadface.

Speaking of exams, my CLEP examination books came in the mail earlier today. :o I'm taking two exams to get those last five credits so I don't waste money on just two courses for a semester. Despite not having classes anymore this probably will be one of the busier times for me. >.<

As for my day, nothing much goin' on. Have an appointment tomorrow so I gotta wake up at 8AM which will be awful.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Best double post ever oh yeah.

Did all your homeworks? That's something I'm unable to do apparently.

Years
    Really hectic day, just came to home after 6 hours of almost continuous lecture over 3 different classes. Only the start of this terrible semester.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Really hectic day, just came to home after 6 hours of almost continuous lecture over 3 different classes. Only the start of this terrible semester.

What classes were they?

I literally do all my homework before school ends for the day. There's so much extra time to complete it and then I'm out of school.

I used to do that, but now I have too many AP classes. Not much hw tonight thank God tho.

So happy right now. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When it comes to doing homework, I always take it slow and wait until the last, possible minute. Haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back