• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    "****ing nazi hitlerland and ***hole satellite" just became the best insult I ever heard for Germany + Austria

yes I'm laughing

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Greetings Citizens of Pokécommunity. Or Netizens. I'm still in. I'm still hip. I'm still hop and happening. I know the lingo. I have the moves. I can boogie with the best of them.

I have to share an observation I've made. It seems that this thread and the photo posting thread have pretty depressing names? Unless they're references that I'm just not privy to. No no no, of course not. It couldn't be that. Though I suppose POST A PICTURE YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW does invoke a sense of urgency about it. Maybe I'll show my ugly mug some time~

Last edited by a moderator:

TARDIS

wherever, whenever
    Years
    Greetings Citizens of Pokécommunity. Or Netizens. I'm still in. I'm still hip. I'm still hop and happening. I know the lingo. I have the moves. I can boogie with the best of them.

I have to share an observation I've made. It seems that this thread and the photo posting thread have pretty depressing names? Unless they're references that I'm just not privy to. No no no, of course not. It couldn't be that. Though I suppose POST A PICTURE YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW does invoke a sense of urgency about it. Maybe I'll show my ugly mug some time~
    Haha, don't worry, we just have a weird sense of humor here. You'll get used to it. Hopefully 8)

okay something went very wrong and this post happened twice oops.

please don't kill me?
    No killing today. PC gets overloaded now and then and double posting is the result. It's when you make several posts in a row deliberately that staff might get iffy.

£

Years
    Okay so you might be a timey wimey wibbly wobbly machine but you seem to basically know the community's style already and you've barely posted more than me! Am I doing something wrong? Am I not picking up what's being put down? Is there a memo somewhere? PokéCommunity101?

Fingers crossed my luck hax prevents me having any further post combos~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Their meaning is "Andy has a dark sense of humour and hates everything being cutesy all the time so he changes thread titles"

I'm Andy by the way.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I have given up trying to understand the thread titles a long time ago. I just play along, smile and wave.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Hey, DCC. Long time no see.

The titles are usually okay, I guess.
    They're really hit and miss for me, to be honest.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    I like the chit-chat thread titles. Most of my thread titles are boring. My thread about video game worlds? "Video Game Worlds". My thread about Rhythm Heaven? "Rhythm Heaven".

Normally I b more creative.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    Okay so I just died laughing at 3 AM:
    Spoiler:

yes Igbo apparently is an language

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    So I was at the bar with my landlady, and I was putting stuff on her phone for her. When she took off to the bathroom I got on PC and realized there's some features I'm either not getting with this theme, my browser, my character set, or something. When I was on the new DCC prefix had a CSS border on the phone, but on my PC it doesn't. idk :p

Years
    Some characters in the new DCC prefix can't be parsed by my tablet for some odd reason, which is weird..

Oh, and we're talking borders.. when browsing PC on my phone, the rank images have this gray border around them. :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, and we're talking borders.. when browsing PC on my phone, the rank images have this gray border around them. :/

That's pretty weird; mine doesn't seem to do anything like that at all. :P Maybe it's got something to do with your browser?

Last edited:
    Years
    That's pretty weird; my doesn't seem to do anything like that at all. :P Maybe it's got something to do with your browser?
    It's definitely browser-related.. but then again I don't know of many people here that have a Nokia Lumia 520 as their phone haha

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    To me it seems theme-based, because when I'm logged in with my theme, the Y-Axis, it doesn't show up, even on my phone which uses Opera Classic. I had that same browser installed on my landlady's phone, and it was there and I wasn't logged in (I was using the default theme).

Maybe it's both?

£

Years
    Thanks for removing my other post, Andy! (or I think it was Andy, anyway!) I'm sure I'll adjust to the peculiar naming system going on here~ Better than being plain!

I did not realise just how many skins there are on this forum I looked at the list and my mouth was almost as wide as the list itself. Though if anyone could get their mouth wider than that entire list I'd be certain they were more reptilian than human! Figured the skin of choice for me is Team Magma's Passion cause nice, dark and the reds are pretty nice in colour~

Also@KhiliaGro: I just looked it up expecting to find like maybe a million people in a certain area tops that speak that language? ...30 million Nigerians speak it. Oh how naïve I am. Bit puzzled as to whether na is a word with like 1000 definitions they they'll guess based on how it sounds or if those four nas are their way of disapproving of your foul tongued word usage! https://xkcd.com/851/ I do love the sound of a language that could potentially lead to me thinking of all these things as people speak though. Was a little gutted they missed Hey Jude off the list but one can't be too fussy I suppose!

I'm yet to have a proper wander on here with a mobile phone... but since I can use a few different browsers on my iPhone I might experiment a bit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back