• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Autocorrect has saved me many-a times from sending unintelligible text messages. It's a life saver.

I have a question for peeps. Does anyone else use Snapchat?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Autocorrect has saved me many-a times from sending unintelligible text messages. It's a life saver.

I was literally just Snapping my friend. :P I do, indeed, use it.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    If you look at it that way... technically yes, but aside from the fact that these kind of things, it's only real purpose is to make other people see pictures of you, then it just does what any other camera/app/social network does.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I don't like taking selfies but if someone else's got a camera and want a picture of me, I'll happily oblige. If I'm not lazying, that is.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I don't mind taking a selfie, but I hate any camera in my face. I don't really smile anyway... Thing is, I don't want my picture uploaded on someone's crappy Facebook.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I love snapchat, I use it daily. I just send silly pictures to my friends. I would never send anything on snapchat that I wouldn't want anybody to see, after all there is that app which can automatically save your snaps you receive and you can screenshot them. I never get chance to, though because I have assistive touch on my iPhone. I think it ruins the purpose of Snapchat anyway.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hate taking selfies, hahaha. Only time I really do it these days is when I make grimaces on Snapchat to my close buddies. Those people I don't care if they see an ugly pic of me because they know too well what I look like anyways.

I should really go to a professional photographer or at least a friend with proper skills and a camera, to get a better photo for my CV or serious profiles.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ooooh I totally forgot your signature! Brb /totallyofftopic

I prefer others taking pictures of me. Or not at all, haha. I guess I'm not as confident as I wish I could be about my own looks. Even though sometimes, I'm darn cute :3

Ooooh I totally forgot your signature! Brb /totallyofftopic

I prefer others taking pictures of me. Or not at all, haha. I guess I'm not as confident as I wish I could be about my own looks. Even though sometimes, I'm darn cute :3

EDIT: PC... did you just merge my doubleposts? At least you're starting to learn.
    EDIT2: huh, weird. Seems like someone took away my signature editing powers. Oh well.

Years
    What is this "selfie" you kids are talking about?? :p

I have a dumb phone. I can't get pictures off of it because it has no data useage and I don't have a USB cord to connect it to the computer. So I don't bother with selfies. Maybe I would if I had a smartphone and could actually share my pics.

My phone is so old it's Alltel branded...

Years
    Has anyone seen the extreme selfies people do? Just like in crazy positions, or in weird places

Sometimes I think 9GAG has some crazy photos of...everything XD It's hilarious. I only take selfies when I feel comfortable and confident enough to, and when the lighting my room isn't blaring the crap out of everything >>;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back