• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Sometimes I feel like the topic of the weather just looms in the background. We all try to ignore it but the tension builds to a point where it just needs to be released so that the weather will go away again.

Years
    Well lately the weather has been the talk of people here in the USA, mainly because of how ****ing cold it is right now. Most of the US right now is either at freezing point or below freezing with the temperature, and usually it's just never this cold.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Argentina has been in a heat wave of 40º-ish C temperatures that lasted for two weeks without a break and yesterday we were around 36ºC and now it's raining and agfgsdgs it feels SO GOOD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Ugh. This year has been very warm for winter, like 10-15 Celsius with no drops. I want my snow damn it!

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    All these people over the big pond in America and whatnot are getting dem snows, last year I remember even the Egyptians/Syrians/etc. has snowfall like hell, and I'm just sitting here being a completely disappointed middle-European :/

Hai peoples

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    I was told that London would have four months of snow, and I have yet to see a single day of it ;;

on the bright side, I'm hungover and my head hurts like a *****

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I heard someone say it was -35 celsius in Chicago now. Truth?

Meanwhile in Scandinavia, +8 ._.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    School got cancelled for two days here for "extreme weather" the past two days it has been 27 degrees and sunny outside... good job school board XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
    We have been hit by heavy rain and wind in the last days. A few days ago we got some heavy hail, pelting ice the size of chicken eggs.

It's not that cold, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My guess is February will punish my country with -20 and meters of snow, but so far I'm enjoying the warm winter, haha.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    The only time I saw snow in the recent time was in November last year, and it was maybe snowing for one hour and neither it stayed because it was too warm... most disappointing day of 2013 of my views.
    -----
    Meanwhile I'm still wondering how some people can confuse the Czech Republic in middle Europe and Chechnya in Transcaucasia (seriously there is an big difference between those)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    We're probably going to stay in the low 30's as our lows for the rest of the week. My commute for tomorrow/thursday/friday will be pretty bad considering I'm not used to this type of cold :s

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Zach, have you ever seen 10 inches of snow, icy words with nothing but a white blanket view everywhere?

I love the heat

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    You haven't heard of toasty toasters until you have lived somewhere really close to the Equator. :)

I'm still figuring out the right way to type on a smaller display. I think I'm going to have a long time adapting to a smaller keyboard. I probably will start making more typos...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back