• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I do like malls, but then again I don't have anybody to go with ;; I think I just like shopping. Actually ... hehehe i could do well in a mall all by myself

Years
    I miss my mall back home. It's about four times the size of the mall where I go to school. Plus it has all my favorite stores and food places (I'm drooling just thinking about Chipotle). I also tend to avoid the mall here just because I worked at a store over the summer and, well, let's just say I never want to work retail again. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I am a danger to malls. Every time I go there I end up being broke. I refrain from going there unless I have actual money.

/compulsive shopper

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    What's that? Malls? I cant' stand those places. They represent everything that is wrong with capitalism in the United States. Plus you're paying 3x as much for the same stuff that's just rebranded and put in glass rather than plastic. I mean really, how much of a waste is that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's been months since I last went to a mall. Wish I could go again, but don't have enough money though. ): Spent them all last month back in December while buying Christmas presents.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't know how to react to the above :|

I want to go back to the mall in my hometown, the Ontario Mills. It's such an amazing mall and it has literally EVERYTHING. I was there all day during my road trip that one time, and I want to go back again ;;

They even have RAINFOREST CAFE. God I loved that place when I was young.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Ohoho, yes, Ashley, my wallet too is sore from the holidays.

Alex, shopping malls may well be initially about making a profit, but they have adapted to become a much more social experience then simply shopping.

Also, Chipolte is delicious.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    They even have RAINFOREST CAFE. God I loved that place when I was young.
    I loved that place too! I want to go back there again someday. I was always entranced by the aquariums they have in there. Just thinking about that place makes me a little happier with all the memories.

I think the last time I went to a mall was because I went clothes shopping. I hate clothes shopping, but my mall has the best pretzel stand ever. It's so good it's ridiculous. I have to get some every time I go there, which is probably twice a year. :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    There's always one "down with capitalism let's go to the farmer's market where profits go where they should" person in every crowd lol. Malls are awesome, I'd live in one if I could.

Years
    I love being able to go to the mall whenever I can! I've met up with friends at the mall the past couple of times, and it's a great way to walk around and whatnot, and I always make sure to have my 3DS on me as well, so that I get StreetPasses.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I enjoyed going to mall because I like seeing things to buy (foods and drinks). And you're lucky that you're ok to bring in your 3DS. My parents won't allow me to take it outside ><

Sir Codin

It's ironic that someone who's a symbol for anti-capitalism ended up becoming nothing more than a brand logo.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I've been talking to this girl named Katie on my bus; I'll ask her a question and she'll talk my ear off in response, and I love it. Normally I hate when people bore me with incessant details about their life, but not with her.

I have the seat behind the driver (#2) reserved especially for me, and I hate when people sit with me. Today she sat on the inside and told me all about her countless stepsiblings and her Pokemon artwork.

People say it's good on you if the person you're interested in likes to talk to you (I can be intimidating IRL). Plus she's single from what I can tell. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back