• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bookmarks.

Years
    • Seen today
    What are your bookmarks?

Mine are:
    Gmail - for my email, obviously. I use iCloud, but I'm trying to migrate to Gmail because of that unsubscribe thing that's coming out.
    The Onion - for news satire. I could laugh for hours on that site.
    Reddit - many sleepless nights browsing aimlessly.
    Netflix - many sleepless nights browsing aimlessly.
    YouTube - many sleepless nights browsing aimlessly.
    Twitter - favorite social network.
    Dropbox - online storage is a must for me. I don't like keeping local files.
    PokéCommunity - some really dumb website I stumbled upon. Mostly kept for decoration.
    Facebook - keep in contact with family.
    Bank of America - bank.
    Geico - got a car claim open right now. Will remove from bookmarks after that is settled.
    Blackboard - I have an online class I always forget that I'm enrolled in.

I also use my reading list for things I want to come back to later, but don't really want to bookmark.

Those are my bookmarks. What are yours?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Basically I reserve bookmarks for things I may use in the future/can't be bothered to type into the url box and get the recognition.

BibMe - Bibliography site that I've yet to use.
    Animorphs Pdfs - Also have yet to use, but I will one day.
    Color Scheme Designer - Some random tool I played around with and apparently thought it was worth bookmarking.
    Infrared Spectroscopy Table - Because no one wants to memorize those wave numbers.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • Hmmm

Facebook - Who doesn't?
    USAL - my college page and stuff
    PayPal - Got a few payments and things to take care of lately
    YouTube - same as Facebook
    Wells Fargo - Bank.
    Vine - to laugh my ass off when Im bored or sad
    McKinsey - Trying to get in :D
    Ultimate Guitar - I'm a guitar player, enough said.
    Lanacion - news from my country
    TED - meh,I like watching a video once a while
    IGN - game news
    amazon - buying stuff and tracking it
    F1 - formula 1 news
    Tunein radio - I like listening to a few political programs :D

Years
  • Going to keep it to my bookmarks bar because otherwise I'll never get done listing things.

Youtube
    Youtube Favorites
    PC
    PC Reports
    Flight Rising (why this is still here I've no idea)
    Gmail
    Yahoo Mail
    Google
    Imgur
    Photobucket (need to remove)
    Tumblr
    Twitter

...aaand that's it. All I need!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I have a lot of bookmarks, even though I try to keep a low limit. (Which leads me to trouble because now I have thirty-two tabs currently open of things I should bookmark but don't for some reason.)

I have three folders of bookmarks to keep a lot of common things together. One folder is my Youtube video folder, made up of videos that I liked before I got an account and that I haven't gone back to revisit/add to my account's playlists. Another folder is the Tumblr folder, made up of Tumblr accounts I like to read through or random posts that I liked because holding onto things on Tumblr is a mess. The last folder is simply known as "The Movie" because there's only one movie that I actively followed from day one. So it's full of videos, random links, and reviews of Ender's Game.

My bookmark bar itself has:
    Glee's official site - in case I want to listen to some particular Glee songs not sung by the Warblers
    52 tricks to teach your dog - just some ideas to keep my dogs busy
    MediaFunnel/bitly - both are used for PC"s twitter/Facebook accounts
    Smogon's April Fool's Day sprites - I like a lot of them and just haven't gotten around to saving them
    Serebii's IV checker - for when I'm interested in my Pokemon's IVs
    Persephone's Magazing: UFyH's guide to moving - for whenever I can finally move out
    A listing of Welcome to Nightvale Episodes - for whenever I have time to catch up on that series
    A video of the Simpson's episode "And Maggie Makes Three" - my favorite Simpsons episode
    Coffitivity - a website that plays the background noise of a coffee shop
    The story bobandbill wrote when I was promoted to Smod
    The coordinates of a house on Google Maps that I'm using in a story
    Nick Reboot - for whenever I want to watch an endless stream of classic Nickelodeon shows
    The page of Something Awful's emoticons
    Vist Greensboro - the visitor's guide to Greensboro, NC so that when I visit there, I'd know where to go
    The coordinates of Odaiba, Japan on Google Maps
    My favorite thread on PC
    LivingSims - an online interior decorating magazine for the Sims games
    Yours Truly - a MLP: FiM fanfic
    10 trips Japanese people must keep in mind when visiting America

Anything else that I visit often just pops up in the address bar when I start typing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sadly, I don't have any bookmarks at all. When visiting sites, I always type their URLs in address bar. It really isn't that hard as it may sound, haha. I do have a few Chrome apps, though, and they link to Google Play, Gmail, YouTube, Pixlr, and Google Drive. Used to have few bookmarks in my old computer, though, and they were to WrestleZone (a wrestling news site), Pokémon Elite 2000 (a Pokémon fan-site, which, unfortunately, is dead now), Yahoo (which I would use to check up on news, articles, mail, and some occasional search), and Smogon. d:

Years
  • Hm, I have quite a few categories that my bookmarks could fall under: those that are accounts on websites; Tumblr websites that I'm too lazy to follow; video game news sites or gaming related; LiveJournals; and international forums. Facebook and Feedly are also bookmarked, and since PC is a daily visit, I don't feel the need to bookmark it :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't have bookmarks I use on a regular basis tbh. It's mainly pages I have a hard time remembering or little things I want to refer back to later. I use Chrome's most viewed pages thing instead or just type in the url. The 8 on there are currently PC, Photobucket, Twitter, TPP, RoosterTeeth, LetsPlay/videos, and tumblr.

My bookmarks, though... some sewing references and tutorials, a few PokéAni-related pages that I can open quickly when updating stuff, a bunch of PC things that I check once in a while and can't be bothered to find, and like 2x more misc crap.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Hmm, the only bookmark I have that I use often would be PC, mainly to remind me to stay here. Other than that its mostly things I save that I want to buy, such as a little 3D printed sad Keanu Reeves that fits on your computer monitor and is just oh so adorable, or various PC builds that I've done over the years. I also have some songs saved that I like to listen to on YouTube and several other misc things.

Years
  • PC, school's website, Google, and some other funny things or stuff I'd like to remember are all in my bookmarks. I don't really use bookmarks because I'm able to remember the URLs to most of the websites I visit.

Years
  • Far too many to list, really. They include, but are not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, PC (of course) and my email account. There's a load more random stuff, but they're the main ones.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Try this in Firefox.
    1. Save something to Bookmarks Toolbar.
    2. Right-click and choose Properties
    3. Delete the "Name"
    4. You have a bookmark that's only the icon of the website.

Also, XMarks is a really good extension for bookmarks.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have many, so I won't mention every website (there would be thousands then), many I have inside other folders.

The main ones I have:
    • External Hard Drive - I have a bookmark for my external hard drive
    • (Folder) Others - it has many other sub folders inside, when I find an interesting website I'll save it
    • (Folder) Pokemon - everything related to Pokemon, including forums
    • (Folder) USA News - local news from various US cities, and one for my local Seattle news too
    • Email - easy access to my email
    • Google - it's easy access to Google
    • Facebook - to keep in contact with family and some friends
    • YouTube - for entertainment, I love YouTube
    • Last.FM - easy access for me to keep track of which songs I listen too, share on other forums
    • Wikipedia - when I'm bored, interested in something, or just waiting (between shows/movies/sports)
    • Ebay - I'm addicted to eBay, so I keep a shortcut in my main Bookmarks
    • DeviantArt - I love the artwork so I wanted an easy access to my account
    • Nintendo - the link to the main server to find out if Nintendo's servers are OK or offline
    • one more a bit more private/graphic to share, it's a website where I can watch graphic news (non censored) around the world.

one where I have to click the down arrow since it didn't fit in my main page
    • Snopes - the urban legends website
    • FIFA - to keep up with the world of Football

this is what it looks like, at least for my main bookmarks on Chrome
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't have bookmarks I use on a regular basis tbh. It's mainly pages I have a hard time remembering or little things I want to refer back to later. I use Chrome's most viewed pages thing instead or just type in the url. The 8 on there are currently PC, Photobucket, Twitter, TPP, RoosterTeeth, LetsPlay/videos, and tumblr.

My bookmarks, though... some sewing references and tutorials, a few PokéAni-related pages that I can open quickly when updating stuff, a bunch of PC things that I check once in a while and can't be bothered to find, and like 2x more misc crap.
    This is pretty much the same for me. I'm too lazy to use bookmarks because I've been procrastinating for probably 5+ years on "organizing" them so I just don't bother anymore. I figure if I can't remember the URL to a website or it's not in my most-visited tiles, it's not worth remembering.

That said my most visited (and closest I get to bookmarks) are Tumblr, Denshi Jisho, my Backloggery profile, Twitter, deviantART (this one is a surprise??), Reddit, Wanikani, Tee Magnet (I'm surprised this one is here??), and Kingdom Hearts chi. I guess I don't visit a wide variety of websites.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Bookmarks on chrome:

-Pokecommunity
    -Swagbucks
    -Pokefarm
    -http://www.alluc.to( a place to watch Tv programmes online)
    -http://www.animesubbed.com

Years
  • I have them mainly for the sites I use to watch certain series on since I cannot afford to buy dvds, for some online games and for some online adoptable sites ~ Basically anything that I don't have open all the time.

Years
  • Half of the time I still find myself typing in the URL rather than clicking on my bookmark bar, but the ones I have are:

• Microsoft Outlook
    • GMail
    • Twitter
    • Wikipedia
    • Youtube
    • PokeCommunity
    • Icethetics (hockey uniform news)
    • IceHL East (fantasy hockey)
    • FH911 (fantasy hockey news)
    • HFBoards (hockey forum)
    • Virtual Piano
    • TransLink (transit schedules)
    • Imgur
    • NFL.com
    • NHL.com
    • BMO (banking)
    • Rockstar Social Club
    A few of those I don't even use, but that's still better than the 70 or so I had on my old computer, and I only used about a dozen of them.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have bookmarked:
    - Youtube
    - Pokecommunity
    - Facebook
    - Universal Sig Rotator
    - Tumblr
    - MediaFunnel
    - Bachelor of Biomedicine; Course at The University of Melbourne Australia
    - Bachelor of Science; Course at The University of Melbourne, Australia
    - Medicine - Course search; Courses at The University of Melbourne, Australia

Back