• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brag about your playthroughs

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • What the title says. Basically, just brag about how well you are doing in your games. For me...

- getting a deathless nuzrun of a hack some people called hard.

- Finding SM to be a complete cakewalk. I tried not to abuse the EXP share or some features that could make the game more convinient and it still was monstrously easy. I wasn't even trying.

Years
  • This was moved to PGC since it's gaming-focused!

I don't have much gameplay-wise to brag about atm, but very recently I completely reworked my Shield starter (Cinderace). Changed his ability to Libero with the HA capsule, changed his nature to Jolly, and fixed his IVs/EVs (252 attack, 252 speed, 4 def). Also updated his moveset to something better. This is awesome since it's the first time I've ever been able to make my starter 'perfect' rather than just boxing them after the story. Thank you SwSh for allowing us to change our mons' abilities to HA now. \o/

Years
  • skill based achievements i don't have much of, but i'm proud to say that out of every romhack i've played through last year and recently, i've run into at least 1 shiny every time.

why am i using up my luck like this :S

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • A few months ago I hit over 700 hours of in-game time in my Black game. It was my first game and also the first game I beat the regional dex in. I know 700 isn't the most hours anyone's put in a game, but I'm sure proud of it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    In Pokémon Unbound, my team consists of all Dual type Pokémon.
    In Fire Red, I used at least 6 different Flying type Pokémon at least in one batle.
    In Sapphire, the 1st E4 run, and my 1st ever E4 run, against Steven, none of my Pokémon fainted.

Years
  • Since the pandemic started I've completed seven Nuzlockes - White, Platinum, Alpha Sapphire, Heart Gold, Y WonderWedlocke, White 2 Challenge Mode, and Sword. The WonderWedlocke notwithstanding, as well as a Shield Nuzlocke I did in July with some really tough rules where I wiped, my starter lived through the whole game, and in Alpha Sapphire and Heart Gold my Sceptile and Feraligatr dealt the final blow against Steven and Red (and Lance) respectively, and in White 2 which I just finished this past weekend, my Samurott would've maybe done the same against Iris had she used Aggron last instead of Archeops (it had OHKO'd her Lapras with Expert Belt boosted Superpower and she was down to the two Rock-types). In Heart Gold it was pushed to the brink twice in particular - Bugsy's Scyther got it to 1 HP when I needed it to take a hit, and Karen's Houndoom burned it with Flamethrower as I switched it in and it had the Choice Scarf but it hung on to live.

In other words: I feel like I have significantly better luck with most when it comes to starters in Nuzlockes. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    I kinda made a post about this elsewhere but I'd be happy to keep bragging about my cleffa :)

So playing blaze black, kinda of just messing around with different teams, and decided to make a uber cleffa.

In my last play session. I cleared out relic ruins with her, (while underleveled) and then took out one of the sports trainers in the sports arena in Elsa's city.

Who had the entire fully evolve pansage line. All over 10 levels above me. I scum saved with save states, and used a revive or 2, but the fact it was even possible
    is still amazing to me, couldn't have done it without cleffa, but honorable mention to shuppet, onix, and my own panpour.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm playing Soul Silver on set difficulty. It's not huge or anything, but it's a small step up.

Years
  • A few months ago I hit over 700 hours of in-game time in my Black game. It was my first game and also the first game I beat the regional dex in. I know 700 isn't the most hours anyone's put in a game, but I'm sure proud of it!
    noice! i think i remember in my youth my cousin and i collectively got one Pearl save file to around 800 hours. i don't even know what we were doing most of the time lol i don't think we finished anything in that. t'was just common for us to share save files because we didn't know how to delete them yet lmao.
    I'm playing Soul Silver on set difficulty. It's not huge or anything, but it's a small step up.
    awesome! i've been doing the same recently with Unbound (goodness i need to finish that already...), and plan to do so going forward. i think we already talked about this at some other point in time right? i'mma try to have set mode + no items in battle to be my future norm.

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • I have a chunk of a heavily handicapped HeartGold nuzlocke completed, that I'd like to someday finish and write a story about. I also have found at least a few random wild non-hunted full odds shinies.My most recent self caught shiny was in Swsh in the newDLC area,I bumped into a Tyrantrum that happened to be shiny! I do have my charm in that game though.

Back