• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • I just cannot @ this hunt anymore. My brain is officially dead. T_T

I even checked the Terms of Service and the Paypal Button rofl. I can't think of anywhere else.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I think I might send it again, just to 100% make sure I actually sent it... I'm the kind of guy who needs to double check or becomes very insecure...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I ended up just getting 54 which I guess is a fair accomplishment. @_@

Hopefully I'll at least place since I obviously didn't get them all... XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just check your sent messages in your inbox. :P No need to send another, you'll confuse Forever probably. She has enough PMs to look through.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I ended up with 56.... My head can't take anymore of this...

Hopefully I do well. D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • 56? Dang that's really close to 60! I won't get to third place although I was hopping to find all of the eggs for the fun of it.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I'm pretty positive that I'll get SOMETHING out of this competition.. literally spent total like 7-8hrs searching for these... -.-...

I know it was supposed to be a fun event, but some (actually most) of them were so freakin' hard to find and there were like 50 of them, so yeah... can't say I enjoyed all of it but at least it killed my time :P (had nothing better to do anyways)

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    55, so close .-. I thought I was going to win, until I saw Kirozane's post. Oh well, I had fun and I'm sure everyone else did, too.

Hey, you came really close! It's nice to know Syd wasn't the only one who was close to my total!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Darn it...so many left blank, and I didn't get a chance to browse through some of the forums near the bottom of the page... Pickles. >.< Thanks for the event though, Forever. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back