• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: can we disable the christmas usernames

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • what harry said.

i like the idea but they're really starting to hurt my eyes, don't think I'll be able to stand them for 3+ more weeks. : (

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    By the time the Festive Season became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary members in threads, forum sections; everywhere. It was VBulletin software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. Season's Greetings began at 6:18 PM, just as Ausaudriel said it would. December, the month PC was almost destroyed by the usernames they'd built to express themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop the Festive Season, it was merely to survive it, together. Ausaudriel knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what Ausaudriel taught me; never stop celebrating. And I never will. The Christmas feeling has just begun.

Years
  • I don't mind it since I'm using a light-coloured skin. But I do lament for those using skins where it's hard to read.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    By the time the Festive Season became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary members in threads, forum sections; everywhere. It was VBulletin software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. Season's Greetings began at 6:18 PM, just as Ausaudriel said it would. December, the month PC was almost destroyed by the usernames they'd built to express themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop the Festive Season, it was merely to survive it, together. Ausaudriel knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what Ausaudriel taught me; never stop celebrating. And I never will. The Christmas feeling has just begun.

If a title, a custom user name can learn the value of Seasons Greetings, maybe we can too.

Reactions: Her

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • My only thing is my name doesn't show up correctly. I am on a mobile d3vice, so I'm not sure if it works on a pc or not.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Your lack of holiday spirit is triggering me. Kidding. I like the colors personally, but one of them is my default color anyway so it doesn't really affect me. Also it's an Audy thing, so can't help ya remove it myself. ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, it's a little rough on some skins.. But I also don't wanna complain because it's a cute idea. ;;;;

Does anyone remember some years ago when some of the forums would do that snowfall effect?? It slowed the loading down to hell and back, and in some cases would take five minutes to load the replies on a page. Could be worse. We could have that!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Yeah, it's a little rough on some skins.. But I also don't wanna complain because it's a cute idea. ;;;;

Does anyone remember some years ago when some of the forums would do that snowfall effect?? It slowed the loading down to hell and back, and in some cases would take five minutes to load the replies on a page. Could be worse. We could have that!

That was horrible, I'm glad I'm no the only one who remembers that. XD that was looong ago.

But seriously I like it, just don't like the two diamonds with ? In the middle xD

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • I dont understand why people dont like christmas colours. I like them a lot.

For christmas I would suggest add an Ice theme.

Back