• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • While everyone is wearing sunglasses... they're not wearing their actual glasses. All they see is a blurry outline of someone running off with Pichu 😏

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    That someone gets lost in a sandstorm caused by my Tyranitar. The Pichu falls out of that person's arms, but my Tyranitar grabs it and delivers it to me.

Years
    • Age 15
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Gallade use Trick Room! Now Shuckle, Grab Pichu! Shuckle would speed over to tyranitar and snatch pichu and we would run over to alola to open an ultra wormhole and casually move pichu to a whole new dimension.

Years
  • But they encounter a Gardevoir who uses Attract and becomes the center of their attention! She politely asks for them to hand over the Pichu, which they do, then she and Pichu disappears before they come back to their senses!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    Gardevoir encounters a Magnezone, which isn't phazed by her attempts to attract it and instead blasts it with a Flash Cannon! Then it takes the Pichu and delivers it to me.

Years
  • I'm hiding in a nearby bush with my Alolan Golem, which suddely pulls the Magnezone away right before the Pichu is dropped off. It then returns your Magnezone by launching it back as I hop one the back of a Rapidash and ride off.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    You should've watched where you threw that Pichu, as that "safe" location happens to be the Sky Pillar! Fortunately, Rayquaza notices it and descends from the sky with the Pichu on its back.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    You don't get to keep it for long, because Groudon and Kyogre are fighting again and you get caught in the crossfire! As Rayquaza tries to calm them down, the Pichu runs off, and I send out my Alolan Raichu to rescue it.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    When my Alolan Raichu is done showing off its surfing skills, I notice that the Pichu is gone! My Alolan Raichu is too tired to chase after you, so I send out a Greninja instead. It catches up to you, grabs the Pichu, and then hurries back to me.

Years
  • Let's say, rather, that your Greninja was sent back to you at high speed by my Dazzling Gleam! ^^
    You can have it back, and I will just keep the Pichu, no worries!
    *Waves bye and leaves with Pichu*

Last edited:
    Years
  • You've had Pichu for quite a while =O

Whilst you were flinging the Greninja back, some of my Maushold switched the Pichu you were with out for a Pichu Poke Doll.
    I put Pichu on my back and we ride towards the sunset!
    Spoiler:

Back