• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • How to Play

Here's a fun little game for you all! There's a Spiky-eared Pichu on the loose, and you've gotta catch it by any means necessary! The incentive? Hmmm, let's just pretend you can win a lifetime supply of Malasadas if you bring this Pichu home alive! Everyone's determined to catch this Pichu, so you'll need to find some way to steal it from the trainer above you!

The main restriction is that you must use a Pokémon to snag the Pichu (meaning no Poké Balls are allowed), and you cannot attack other trainers! However, you can attack/deceive their Pokémon in any way you see fit, so feel free to come up with any unique tricks that come to mind. You don't need to use the same Pokémon every time you post here, so change up your tactics as much as you like!

Below are some examples that demonstrate the flow of this game:

Example:
    Person 1
    My Tropius uses Sweet Scent, which lures the Pichu in! Now's your chance to grab it, Tropius! Yaaaaay, the Spiky-eared Pichu is mine! :D

Person 2
    It won't be yours for long, because my Aerodactyl swoops down and hijacks the Pichu from your Tropius! How about that?

Person 3
    Too bad, I bet your Aerodactyl didn't expect my Banette to be stealthily trailing it from behind! Snag the Pichu with Shadow Sneak, Banette!

Person 4
    Heh, a trivial concern! Mimikyu, why don't you show that Banette your true form? That'll scare it out of its wits and make it hand over the Pichu! >:)

...and so on!

Ready? The hunt will now begin!

No one has the Pichu yet, but it's taunting everyone on top of that hill! Who's going to make the first move to snatch it?

pkmin3033

Not gonna pull any punches with this one - my Golem uses Earthquake to send Pichu rolling down the hill (insert Rolling Girl here) and straight to me~

Years
  • My Slurpuff of the opposite gender of the Pichu uses Attract to lure in Pichu with its sweet bod. Now Pichu is ours. >:)

pkmin3033

The power of love is no match for the power of ice! My Lapras uses Ice Beam to freeze Pichu solid and send it sliding back over to me~

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That's all fine and dandy but my Tangela will use Vine Whip and take it from you.

pkmin3033

Graveler uses Magnitude....Magnitude 4! Oh. Well, that's still enough to send tiny Pichu flying back my way, so all's well that ends well.

pkmin3033

Alakazam uses Psychic to halt Pichu in mid-air, spin it around a bit - because why not - and then reel it in >:3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    Weavile creeps up behind Alakazam and attacks it with Night Slash, causing Alakazam to lose its concentration. Weavile runs off with the Pichu.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Before Beedrill can make a break for it w/ the stolen Pichu, my Bond Phenomenon Greninja strikes it from the sky with a Water Shuriken, forcing it to drop the Pichu which was then caught by my Greninja who then attempts to make a break for it before the Beedrill can recover itself.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen today
    A Ninjask approaches the Greninja, uses X-Scissor, and makes the Greninja drop the Pichu. The Ninjask makes off with the Pichu.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • Just before the Ninjask can get away, my Manectric uses Thunder on the Ninjask, which makes the Ninjask paralyzed, as you would expect, the Manectric grabs the Pichu and starts making a break for it.

Years
  • My Marowak stops your Manectric in its tracks and trips it up with a well-aimed Bonemerang and snatches the Pichu away.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    While Sceptile is busy with smacking the bone, Diggersby grabs the Pichu and digs a tunnel underground with it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My Excadrill intercepts your Diggersby and bursts out the earth with Pichu in its clutches!

Back