• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
  • I feel like tails is wayy off his mark and trying too hard to lynch doof. The logic is sound but there are possible town visiting roles and i don't like to risk it, esp. on day 1.

Going with a gut feeling.

[vote] tails

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I mean, anyone could possibly be anything. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the roles in the game carry out a visit, so that isn't really hard evidence on Doof. He could be one of the cops or even cupid for all we know.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ok, I did a little reading, and the fact we have a cultist role means that in order for the town to win, we must be even or outnumber the cultists AND the mafia. So things are more dire now than it seems, so we need to control these two groups asap. So with the little research I did on Epic Mafia roles, I am prepared to make a vote.

[Lynch] Bidoof FTW

My reasoning is NOT because he's a bad cream, but because he's possibly a Froyo. A Cultist visits a person every night and converts them to being a Cult. Who do we know made a visit during the night besides the one carrying out the night kill? Whoever encountered the Strawberry, which we're calling the role a Loudmouth. This line of thought also makes me think our Strawberry flavor also became a Froyo, so if my logic is correct here, the Strawberry flavor will also cease to be in our machines...

...We have to make a vote anyway, so I will follow my gut feeling here.

EDIT: Following this logic, and if I understood the Loudmouth role correctly, it was possibly the Vanilla bad cream that carried out melting the Rainbow flavor.

Slow your roll there kiddo

While, yes, we have to deal with the mafia and the cult, they also have to deal with one another. The mafia cannot win while the cult remains and vice versa. Additionally, the cult currently would only have two members and only gains one per night with no special actions, and one only needs to kill the cult leader to wipe out the entire cult.

Therefore, the only benefit to lynching doof if you believe him to be culted is to confirm whether he is, and then debate who would be likely to recruit him first. Problem there is you could easily just skip a step and go to the source if that's the line of reasoning that you're following

Last edited:
    Years
  • I voted for Bidoof FTW because my gut says he is the cult leader. I would probably not make such a bold claim on Day 1, but you guys are forgetting that we have to vote...we cannot abstain, so I'm choosing the alternate option besides risking being taken off for not voting. If we could decide not to vote today, I wouldn't be doing a lynch attempt right now.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah, you're jumping a lot of steps there buddy. There exist more roles in Mafia that can visit and aren't Cult Leader.

Let Bidoof talk at least, please. It's D1.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm confused as to what your additional concern actually is, so I'm afraid I cannot answer without some clarification.

Also, this gut feeling is like a 1/8 (give or take) chance that I'm the CL, you decided that since there is even the slightest chance, it must be true.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Also, reminder of ...

"soft serve with sprinkles, gay af with the aesthetic fashion sense to prove it"...

This is most likely tailored, and having played the last game here as Tailor, we then mafs noticed Town was ignoring stuff like this until later in game. Just telling you, maybe (aka most likely) Abby wasn't Rainbow, as they'll use the tailor role to keep us off track.

Years
  • [Lynch] TailksMK4

We already explained why Doof is no more incriminated now than if he hadn't visited. You're grasping at straws to push a lynch and that looks scummy to me. I feel like you could be a mafia player worried about a potential town PR.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Technically you could not vote, but you'd have to make sure not to do it twice in a row

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote]BidoofFTW

Judging by the descriptions of a lot of the bad roles there seems to be a lot of visiting roles on their part. I'm pretty confident that Doof is a baddy.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Unless she happens to be a cop, then she could have interrogated him and found he was a bad guy. Anyway, I don't think that I am going to change my vote...

Years
  • Friendly reminder that two cops exist in this game and they have no idea what kind of cop they are

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know about jumping on Bidoof straight away... but I do find TailsMK4 suspicious because he's SO set on lynching Bidoof. Opening post said is vanilla which means that 99% of people have visiting roles so he could be anything.

But I have a thought. Maybe Tails is so hard on Bidoof because he knows it will get him lynched...

"whipped cream, fooling us all to get here" and thus would be the fool.

Do we have any vigilantes? I'd feel safer if they went for Tails instead if we do end up wanting to get rid of Tails.

Years
  • Whipped cream is a bad cream though accd. to the role list and a mafia aligned fool wouldnt exactly work hmm

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I didn't see that post, but I was thinking that there was very little reason to let someone else dictate who you lynch...on day one...with no real evidence

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I actually can agree with JD on this matter. I don't see Tails as scum right now because I doubt he would put this on the table like this. Calzone though is a whole different matter to me. Feels to me like he is waiting on his scumbuddies to vote to me.

[Vote] Calzone407

Back