• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
No lie Erza just turned into Midoriya new chapter. But honestly I don't know how she plans on doing shit with one arm.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
How did I forget about Jellal? Agh!

Damn it, me too! Yeah Jellal is cute too imo.

Also on the subject of the new chapter, it's good to see Erza dominating things again! Idk what bs she's going to pull to stop that meteor, but whatever I'll just let Mashima do his thing.

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Bet she's not dead though. But I'm happy, since it seems like next chapter we'll finally be getting back to Natsu's story.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Makarov lent his strength? lol but yeah there wasn't even an effort there ;_;

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Well there's Erza being strong because she's S class (which I can accept as part of the job description) and then there's Erza doing asspulls (defeating the Dragon that seven Dragon slayers couldn't)

Years
I have a good damn list of Mashima asspulls:

1. Cancer
2. Juvia's water blood technique no jutsu
3. Freaking Larkheid
4. DIMARIA
5. You know what, just every character that was dying and was brought back by bullshit

Back