• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Now here's the big debate
Do you guys think Zeref should "reset" the timeline (Hi Homura) for a better life or do you believe in Natsu who says it denies this timeline?

I leave Fairy Tail for like two weeks and wtf is going on now

I guess Natsu...

EDIT: So I read the latest chapter, did Lucy just rewrite END? Someone please fill me in because that just seems BS

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
So Dragon Cry got released and I am annoyed af because it's nowhere near my uni address where I am now but its practically just next door to my home address

Years
the new chapter wth
I'm... I'm sad D8 Glad this happened though, since both of them staying around didn't seem realistic at all (and we have enough friendship power/no deaths already), but aw. My cuties.

Years
I got weirdly excited seeing Zeref's squinted eyes again. But in other news, screw everyone that said Makarov wasn't coming back, cuz it finally happened. I was just counting down and waiting patiently for the inevitable.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
what would happen to natsu now? it seemed intriguing and a little off-putting considering we only have a few chapters left for questions

also

Preferred Nickname: Home
Magic Specialty: Water Magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Juvia
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Manga
Reason for Joining: tried A&M and it's the first thread lol
Answer to Current Topic: see above

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
what would happen to natsu now? it seemed intriguing and a little off-putting considering we only have a few chapters left for questions

also

Preferred Nickname: Home
Magic Specialty: Water Magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Juvia
Reason for Joining: tried A&M and it's the first thread lol
Answer to Current Topic: see above

Hi welcome to the club! :) I'm a little concerned about how few chapters we have left as well and I hope Mashima doesn't rush the conclusion. Also am I the only one who's disappointed with the final battle? Zeref and Acno got hyped up so much and now it's over and it's leaving me so confused like honestly some of the earlier enemies took way longer to take down than these two.

Regardless it sucks that the series is ending, I know I'll miss the new chapters and stories. I also don't know what we'll do or what this club will be once we have no more story to discuss. I hope they start coming out with new anime stuff again because I'm hyped to see some of this stuff animated.

Being a fan of a hugely popular and long series like this sucks when it all ends. I know I've criticized some of the recent stuff a lot but honestly I'll even miss that and I'll certainly miss the early series.

How about a new topic: How do you feel about the series ending?

jombii

Years
I'm not that invested emotionally with FT ;_; as I just started reading a few years back but it sucks as it seemed there was so much more material that could be covered.

DarkestMidnight

Years
I'm not that invested emotionally with FT ;_; as I just started reading a few years back but it sucks as it seemed there was so much more material that could be covered.

Oh my, I could think of so many things that could fill a whole new series! Whether Mashima will do that or not is up to him. Personally, I think we'll be left in the dark about a lot of things, such as the relationships of certain characters (Natsu x Lucy, for example, even though I'm not a NaLu fan).

jombii

Years
we could have something like fairy tail zero. spin-offs on different characters. for some reason, I'd like a backstory on blue pegasus

Years
Ooh, I've been posting here but forgetting to join lol. I don't like to fill out join forms since it's become repetitive as someone who used to be in many many clubs, but here ya go:

Preferred Nickname: Janna
Magic Specialty: Light magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: oh man idk! Mystogan, or Erza ^^
Reason for Joining: Been a fan for years!

How do you feel about the series ending?
Honestly? Pretty hyped. I've been curious about how it'd end and things have been exciting and up to my expectations so far. Could do with a little less fanservice, but what can you do, it's Fairy Tail haha. I liked the battle against Zeref and am eager to see what's going to happen to Natsu from here on.

(I'd love to see a spin-off, even if it's short, on the Edolas characters. Those were and will always will be my favorites!)

DarkestMidnight

Years
Ooh, I've been posting here but forgetting to join lol. I don't like to fill out join forms since it's become repetitive as someone who used to be in many many clubs, but here ya go:

Preferred Nickname: Janna
Magic Specialty: Light magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: oh man idk! Mystogan, or Erza ^^
Reason for Joining: Been a fan for years!

How do you feel about the series ending?
Honestly? Pretty hyped. I've been curious about how it'd end and things have been exciting and up to my expectations so far. Could do with a little less fanservice, but what can you do, it's Fairy Tail haha. I liked the battle against Zeref and am eager to see what's going to happen to Natsu from here on.

(I'd love to see a spin-off, even if it's short, on the Edolas characters. Those were and will always will be my favorites!)

Hey Sheep! :) I almost forgot that you aren't technically a member lol you post here a lot. Not really necessary to say this since you've been here for a while, but welcome to the guild! I've been really lazy with that old system of magic specialty and ranks and everything tbh, it's kinda hard to keep up with all of that.

Anyways I agree on the fanservice thing, it has been a little out of hand lately. Regardless of that, I agree that things have been up and Mashima has definitely been good at making the plot interesting and throwing some cliffhangers in there (WHERE'S NATSU?!). After the series ends I'm probably going to go back and rewatch the anime again for fun. It's gonna be a sad day for me when the Fairy Tail guild shuts down lol

Years
new chap @MS

So of course Acno didn't die, that fucker
So are all the dragonslayers in the ravines?

DarkestMidnight

Years
HOLY S*** ACNO THO WTF

Spoiler:

Back