• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

om sai

~Future's best animator~
Years
Preferred Nickname: om sai
Magic Specialty: Fire magic
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Natsu Dragneel
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Both
Reason for Joining: I love fairy tail and i'm a big fan of it.
Answer to Current Topic: Natsu's full power mightbe sealed in the END book by zerf. and there might be a relation between acnologia and anna back before 400 years :P

Years
Welcome!!

My fave part is how Jellal has his coat off, take your shirt off too babe ;)

But seriously, I hope Anna is as powerful as they say.

Years
If Mashima's still following his own rules, they could possibly rewrite the same powers of the White Mage into Natsu's book to even the odds.

Years
Seeing Zeref looking ripped is somehow disturbing to me as well xD

But yeah, they could write in that he defeats Zeref or something?

Years
I don't think that they could write that exactly considering that Zeref's the one who wrote E.N.D. in the first place. I'd think it's like Shenron where the acolyte's power can't surpass the creator's. On the other hand though, Natsu already has two different stores of power to draw from, his Curse Magic (as per Etherious demon nature) and his Dragon Slayer Magic. They should be able to write a "good ending" between those two and especially since his "I'm human!" spiel has already flown the coop.

Years
Ah ah ah, Lucy, no playing with demon magic before lunchtime.

Also, does anyone else miss the old art style? Like, back when Mashima was fresh offa RAVE Master and FT looked exactly like it?

Years
'cause I'm sayin', it used to look like this
Spoiler:

whole lotta little details n shit, and now it's more like every other Shounen manga out right now
Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Wow it's been a while since I've been here. Tbh I don't really like the direction the series is going rn I miss the old days of FT like back in the first arcs. I'll need to catch up on a lot of chapters now lol it seems like I've missed a lot of crazy stuff.

Years
Ok so
Lucy continues to write in Natsus book even though it may kill her
Jellal is fucked
Who wants to bet Erza will get some great new power to stop acno from killing him?

Years
Now here's the big debate
Do you guys think Zeref should "reset" the timeline (Hi Homura) for a better life or do you believe in Natsu who says it denies this timeline?

Back