• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
  • Not related to the new chapter, but I wonder why Erza's the strongest (or at least was) of Team Natsu. It wasn't because she struggled her whole life - by that logic, Grey should've been just as strong/stronger, 'cause his back story was just as horrific. Just, y'know, random thoughts

Years
  • Well that's the thing...everybody in Fairy Tail trained hard. And with natural ability, I'm sorry, but dragon powers > natural ability. Especially when you compare Natsu's fighting style to Erza's. Like, she's focused and conservative with her attacks, but he's a huge juggernaut.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I'm late lol, I just got back from camping. This newest chapter was sick, I can't wait to see Invel's limits, and since he was able to freeze Natsu and make Gray feel cold, that's pretty OP for sure. Also I can't wait for some Erza x Eileen stuff, maybe we'll get that next week.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well that's the thing...everybody in Fairy Tail trained hard. And with natural ability, I'm sorry, but dragon powers > natural ability. Especially when you compare Natsu's fighting style to Erza's. Like, she's focused and conservative with her attacks, but he's a huge juggernaut.

I think that is somewhat the point though. Erza has such control over her magic and combat that its clear she's put in a ton of training - Natsu might be picking fights with everyone but its never really shown him to practise anything. Erza is calm and collected whereas Natsu (and most of the others) just dive in with all they've got.

@Invel Did we need more Ice wizards? :c don't we have enough.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Wow, this new chapter was incredible! It's interesting now that Gray has potential to become full darkness, because then he could be way more powerful than even Zeref. Also something big is bound to happen at chapter 500, since every 100 mark is a big event (400 was Igneel vs Acnologia).

My possible predictions:
    -END awakening
    -Zeref vs Natsu/END
    -Eileen steals Fairy Heart for herself and betrays Zeref
    -Acnologia returns
    -Major death of some sort
    -Gray becoming full darkness
    -Gray vs END

I absolutely can't wait for next week and the week after, it's gonna be amazing.

Years
  • I know Gray and Juvia won't fight to the death, they're too close.
    I know they'll find a way out of it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Writers are taking major liberty here.

Spoiler:

Meh. Feel like this arc is dragging now. Eileen, Brandish and Zeref are the only interesting enemies.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Omfg, this week's chapter...idk whether I want Juvia to stay dead or come back...Ouch. Well on a happier note, at least Gray is gonna go full darkness and become OP now. Also we have chapter 500 next, so maybe END?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I mean... Juvia's water? So I can imagine her coming back in some other watery form, then eventually they're going to forget about that and make her a real person again.

I can't imagine Fairy Tail not having a happy ending, since they've gone back on death a few times already :x

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Spoiler:

Btw, Aisu, I love your Emilia profile pic! I just started watching Re:Zero and I love it so much! I'm close to catching up, I'm at the start of the 3rd arc (I heard some crazy stuff goes down in this arc, so I'm hyped).

Years
  • Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Spoiler:

Back