• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Do you think complicated roles (the ones I quoted and asked to be changed) should be used?

• Total voters
Years
  • Unaffiliated:
    Violent Violet
    Person
    Mellow Fellow
    The Color Blender

Town:
    The Color Guard
    The Thermal Engineer
    The MLG Nosc0per
    Bob
    Hulk
    The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
    Blandtown Bomber
    Executioner
    Color Interviewer
    The Twin

Mafia:
    Grave Digger
    The Crayola CopyCat
    The recluse

For those who wanted it, here's the list of current roles/affiliations.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

The Wax Seal

Username: Collector Elwood

Role Name: The Wax Seal

Active Ability(s): May select another player during the night and [COVER] their hands and mouth with wax, silencing them the following day phase and having a 50% to negate their night action.

Passive Ability(s): Anyone who visits this role will be similarly "covered in wax" and be unable to speak the following day phase; receiving a message as if they were actively silenced by this role.

If targeted with a lethal action or lynched, the holder of this role will survive and be notified that they have "begun melting," and will instead die at the end of the next day phase.

The night after their death will become an open forum "party phase" due to the role's blood having covered the floor in a groovy assortment of stylish colors. However, a non-mafia aligned player will be selected at random and have their Night Action totally negated.

Win condition: Wins with alignment.

Preferred alignment of role: Mafia

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Wiz told me to "sneak an su in" so here we go :)

Username: GreyBidoof

Role Name: The Grey Bidoof

Active Ability(s)- Starts out with a single-use vest.

Passive Ability(s)- Immune to color/alignment changes, because it's grey.

Win condition- Wins with the town.

Years
  • Okay everyone:

Blue name = town
    Red name = Mafia
    Any other wacko color = Third Party

N0 post coming, well I'd say soon, but I really mean not very soon, so...
    Have fun, send in actions and n0 will start later.

Years
    Community Mafia

Night Zero

The crayon people hibernated soundly as they dreamed in color for the first time. All of them were content with their new colors and abilities. Well, almost all of them.

A few radical color extremists were planning to start a war. Many of the townspeople had no idea.

Some others were readying their own plans. Taking over the town was not enough. They wanted to do things more fun than killing all the townspeople. Some wished to be the last one standing, others wished to change everyone's personalities. Either way, they were a force to be reckoned with.

The night was silent, until many people began to grow restless. They sensed a need to use their new abilities. And so, the fight began.

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

6] Don't complain about balance. I'll always blame you for making the roles. :)

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    The Great Pie Master of the UG as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 1

The MLG Nosc0per built up their stash of Doritos'n Dew and got gud @ MLG. The recluse hacked their PC, which told the rebellious crayon-people their name. They didn't really notice though, they were too hyped about MLG things.

The Thermal Engineer was left to fashion a new heat gun. They were ready to melt everyone's socks off.

Bob decided to actually be a person today. How fun!

The color Interviewer decided to visit the most boring owl in the village. Perhaps this information could be useful later?

Nimsy, not suspecting any attacks, went to bed early. She awoke to screams and shots, and found that both the Color Guard, and The Gravedigger were dead on the floor.

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass shot a laser-beam, well, out of its ass. Fletch The Rowlet dropped dead.

The color blender thought that he would mix up some roles, but one of his two targets was currently dead on the floor of Nimsy's room. Bad luck I guess.

Someone woke up to find that their entire body was coated in wax, looks like it's going to take all day for them to get it off.

Collector Elwood has died
    Desinishon has died
    Fletch the Rowlet has died

Collector Elwood has WON! Woot!
    GAME OVER!

(Just so people don't panic and/or start role revealing and talking about the game, it is NOT actually over, yet)

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???​
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???

Etherion

:O So many deaths. Said deaths are mysteriously happening in Nimsy's room.

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 1: Event? This soon?

Hey look! There's a magic lamp! I think it'll let you bring someone back to life!

You can all vote on not only a person to murder, but also a person's corpse to bring back to life!
    The revived person will not retain the memories of their previous life, but their role will be saved. Their alignment will be determined randomly by the number of people that voted to resurrect them. For example, if 5 town and 5 mafia vote to resurrect a person, they will have a 50% chance of being town, and 50% chance of being mafia.

A note was also found on Kiyo's body:

Collector Elwood said:
    #tfw you prove you're a psychic and win a game on Night Zero

It seems to be stained with the blood of Nimsy's assailant.

Rules

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???​
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • lol rip kiyo nice work

So the color guard is dead; that was Kiyo. Judging by the fact that Kiyo and Desi were dead before the pumpkin shot, I'm assuming Fletch was the victim there.

Desinishon was the gravedigger. Probably killed by violet???

Also, judging by Fletch's name color, he was unaligned. If the colors make any sense, then he might have been Violent Violet. Color Interviewer, I suggest you don't out. We don't really need to know Fletch's role and you're safer hidden.

Also, I find it interesting that Nimsy was mentioned in the OP for no obvious reason. I don't know if her going to bed early is somehow relevant?

Oh, and Bob became the Person. Having one of those is annoying enough.
    I actually think that since Kiyo and Desishinon were both killed in her room, Nimsy was targeted by the mafia kill, and Kiyo defended her and killed Desinishon. From the Color Guard role description:
    If killed, the Color Guard will wound/kill their attacker.
    Also, Nimsy is confirmed town, otherwise Kiyo wouldn't have won.

As for Fletch, that color matches the Person role in the OP, so that's who I think he was.

Etherion

No brainer here. Kiyo's townie.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Give Life To] Collector Elwood

Obviously.

And are we really going to lynch Syn the Riddler? I hated his guts in Gotham too, but...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Syn is harmless. Don't lynch him unless he starts getting annoying.

[save] Collector Elwood. Does Kiyo lose his solo win if we revive him
    That's exactly why we hated Syn in Gotham, get with the program.

As for Kiyo, I think he still wins once. I guess he could win twice though lol.

Etherion

Its worth noticing that Syn is 3rd party... technically, a treat to the town.

Back