• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Do you think complicated roles (the ones I quoted and asked to be changed) should be used?

• Total voters

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    I do know that my role the executionor can't have killed somebody, because he kills at day. And we would know who was the executionor. But yeah I agree with everything said above (almost)

[Melt] Syn

Etherion

I'm gonna do some analysis, since I'm able to get my hands on a PC temporarily, some of these will be obvious, but nevertheless, food for thought:

• Someone got waxed (i.e. silenced)
    • The Color Bender targeted either Kiyo, Fletch or Desi
    • The Pumpkin killed Fletch
    • The mafia targeted Nimsy for the kill, but she got saved by Kiyo, confirming her alignment as town. And Kiyo managed to kill Desin.
    • The interviewer investigated 'nilla role. My thoughts: the Twin, GB, Rowlet, Bob (?), Mellow Fellow (?),
    • Did Bob inherit the Person role?
    • The Executioner AND the Thermal Engineer can kill someone today.

bye~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [give life to] Kiyo

And just because we have nothing better to do for now...
    [melt] Syn

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Y'all were gonna kill me without telling me that I was in the game.
    My my, that is such a shame.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    give life to Kiyo bc everyone else's doing it

Kill: Syn tbh he could just end up getting vest after vest just like BFG, I don't want to take that chance.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What is that which in the morning goeth upon four feet; upon two feet in the afternoon; and in the Evening upon three?

First to pm me the correct answer gets a prize.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    [Breath of life] Kio
    Kill Syn! kill Syn! No more riddles!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I didn't really derail Gotham. You all just chose to pay attention to me / try to kill me despite me telling you that I was immortal. For days.

Years
    While Syn's rhymes are all so fun,
    this phase should have been done.

You have 2 more hours before the phase change. Please continue to fight for my amusement while I finish writing an essay.

Years
    Community Mafia

Night 1

Syn appeared out of nowhere during the day, which angered not only the innocent citizens, but also the rebels. One more unknown and annoying character was too much for their simple minds. Too bad when they melted him in a huge bonfire another one took his place. It seems like the Giant God in the Sky was watching over him.

The magic lamp was loving all the people yelling "Kiyo" at it. It just had to decide which of the voters would be Kiyo's host body. It was a tough choice, but the answer was obvious. With a puff of smoke and a flash of magic, the lamp had vanished. Someone somewhere doubled over in pain as they split in half, a magic Kiyo clone popping out of them. Then, their two halves returned together, and the two people's lives were now one.

Kiyo was returned!
    Be careful what you wish for!

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

6] Don't complain about balance. I'll always blame you for making the roles. :)

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    The Great Pie Master of the UG as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???​
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Years
    You guys are lucky I got distracted and now I'm too tired to post the phase change. All 1 ACTION will be so hard to compile. What will I ever do?

24 hours more will be allowed, but only because I'm feeling nice.

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 2

Not much happened at first, but after a while people started moving.

The pumpkin laser-beamed Kiyo, who fell to the ground, dead. While the recluse happened to hack into the Pumpkin's potato and learn their identity.

The Wax Seal slapped some wax over Syn's mouth. Apparently they didn't like him very much. Too bad his magic riddle powers allowed him to project his voice into everyone's heads, allowing him to be even more annoying than before.

The rebels built a cool crayon cannon and shot at The Mellow Fellow, which caused the ball to miss and strike down someone else instead.

Finally, Zehn, being connected to Kiyo, melted slowly into his own wax.

Kiyo died again, this time he didn't win.
    Michelaar died by cannonball
    Zehn died and stuff

Suddenly remembering they were supposed to kill someone, Violent Violet got up and noticed it was Day 2. Her face melted off as the Giant God in the Sky held a hairdryer over her house.

PikachuAndEevee died by inactivity

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

6] Don't complain about balance. I'll always blame you for making the roles. :)

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???​
    Etherion as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    The Great Pie Master of the UG as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???​
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Syn as Syn

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay guys, can someone make a list on who voted to get Kiyo back in the game? If my theory is correct, majority of those who vote Kiyo back would be mafia.

I know I voted for him to get back, so that makes one.

Back