• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Do you think complicated roles (the ones I quoted and asked to be changed) should be used?

• Total voters

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Okay guys, can someone make a list on who voted to get Kiyo back in the game? If my theory is correct, majority of those who vote Kiyo back would be mafia.

I know I voted for him to get back, so that makes one.
    Those who voted to save Kiyo:

Bardothren
    Etherion
    jdthebud
    Elektra Heart
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Gunner
    Mana
    TheCapsFan
    GreyBidoof
    Zehn (mafia)

Those who didn't vote:
    PikachuAndEevee (now dead, third party)
    Foxrally (didn't post)
    Gimmepie (didn't post)
    Michelaar (now dead, inno :()
    Nimsy (didn't post, confirmed inno)
    Absol Used Bite! (didn't post)
    Kaneki!!! (didn't post)
    Syndrome (lmao)

Nimsy is confirmed inno. Unless I forgot/missed something, there is a possibility that Foxrally, GP, Abby, and/or Kaneki!!! are mafia, but they haven't said much at all so who knows. Probably only one of them are mafia if so, since I find it highly unlikely Zehn was the lone mafia vote, as by my calculations there should only be 2 mafia left.

Etherion

Basically everyone voted for Kiyo, since it was the only logical reason, because he was inno.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    More innocents voted for Kiyo's return than mafia, p sure. Maybe it was just RNG.

Years
    Hello someone covered me in wax before but now I'm free. There's no wax on me!

I see we have precisely zero information though. There's no point looking at who revived Kiyo because any mafia with even a fraction of a brain would have voted along with the town.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Those who didn't post are probably not mafia. Remember, it was RNG, so odds are, if Kiyo flipped scum, then there's probably a large percentage of mafia (probably 30 - 50% of the votes) who voted to return Kiyo... Either that, or the odds were totally in the mafia's favor, with a very small percentage.

Etherion

It's really bizarre when you think about it. The Innos are at a majority, I dont know why Kiyo flipped mafia.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    sorry I didn't vote last phase, I've been sick and this particular game hasn't been holding my attention.

[melt] elektra heart

Why? Gut feeling.
    No need to follow me on this, I just want to get my vote in.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    You are being so idiotic. The mafia tried to kill me N0 and as far as I know there's no recruiter.
    I didn't even push I literally fucking said it was a gut vote.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Bact, Nimsy is confirmed innocent smh.

I am not really sure what Etherion was thinking there, but I agree that Etherion isn't the most observant player. It's still a weird statement though,

I'd like to highlight something interesting from the phase post:
    Finally, Zehn, being connected to Kiyo, melted slowly into his own wax.
    I think this is saying that Zehn was the Wax Seal? If so, does that mean we will have a party tonight? And it looks like Kiyo caused his death somehow, which confuses me.

Back