• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    If everything was real there would be some scary stuff. *thinks about all the monsters and stuff that would then exist*

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I want to be a Zorua. :3 That way I can then pretend to be anything... and everyone else, even electronic devices will see it as I want them to be. :)

Also, ridiculously cute.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Charizard, hands down. Playing with fire is fun, and you can fly. Basically a flying, fire-breathing badass. Who wouldn't want that like really.

Yeah that's essentially called a dragon, ironically enough for Charizard. The poor b******.

EDIT: My theme is relevant.

Echidna

Years
    OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBER TODAY THERE ARE LIKE SO MANY PREMIERS HOLY CRAP

*runs off to watch TV*

EDIT: Wait no those are tomorrow u_u

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Looks like I'll have to deal with DVD collections. Oh well. What to start with? They can get expensive if you're not careful.

Also, I'm typing on my laptop again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I am waiting for this show to debut. I am so excited.

Community Supporter DCC

I also heard Sleepy Hollow was so good, I'm going to watch the first episode + DVR the 2nd one tonight and give it a shot. It's about time I indulge myself in television and not just rely on sports.

Years
    Cliffhangers, pfft. I understand why cliffhangers are inserted into the shows by the writers/producers, so that they can keep viewers tuned into their shows when the next season rolls around.. but what I don't really like about cliffhangers is that you get a different experience with them when you watch the episodes as they come out, but then later on, you'll get a cliffhanger episode (season finale) airing right next to another (season premiere) later on in reruns on most stations.

Echidna

Years
    I am waiting for this show to debut. I am so excited.

Spoiler:

I also heard Sleepy Hollow was so good, I'm going to watch the first episode + DVR the 2nd one tonight and give it a shot. It's about time I indulge myself in television and not just rely on sports.
    IT'LL BE HERE TOMORROW
    Also yes, Sleepy Hollow was so good you need to watch it D:
    There's Castle on tonight, as well as The Voice season 4. Law & Order comes back Wednesday from the CLIFF HANGER of last season, CSI should be on soon, and Revolution starts back up soon as well.
    Yo, you watch the weirdest crap. But hold up, I didn't know Revolution was gonna start up two days from now omg yay! Love that show.
    Actually it turns out Hostages and The Blacklist are up today! :D

As for tomorrow, we got: NCIS; NCIS: Los Angeles; Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Woot.

EDIT:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back