• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
    You don't need a computer to get into our server; if you have Chrome, Firefox, or any other supporting browser on your phone (or other device), you could access it right from there. :)

Oh! That's even better! Thank you muchly!!

anyway, I have an ipod touch, and the rest of my stuff is Android. I main my tablet like it's going out of style. I keep to Samsung stuff.the sound and battery quality is amazing

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I like using Samsung phone as well (even though my Android OS is way obsolete now {XD}). I might buy another Samsung phone if the time comes.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I still have a sliding phone. Do you remember when those were really popular five years ago? I don't get cell phone reception at my house unless you go to specific spots where you get a couple bars, so I don't really care about phones.

Years
    If you use sprint in my house, it's like that. You have to sit by the kitchen window to get any sort of reception. We have at&t, and I think I have one of the last remaining slide phones in existence xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Speaking of slide phones, I happen to have one (it's one of my dad's phone), which happens to be Samsung as well. Even though we rarely use it nowadays in favor of new phones, at least it's still functioning.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Anyone remember the hype for the super thin and long Jukes? Did anyone have one?

Also, those in snowing/icy conditions, stay safe!

Years
    Jeez, and that reminds me of my big thumbs now. I'm at least fortunate that I can type on my phone despite the overly-large size of my thumbs.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Big or small fingers, touchpads are irksome. Then your phone wants to change random words to other things that make no sense

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have qwerty keyboard stuck to one of my phones, but I never use it. You'd have to hit the buttons extremely hard when typing, which's pretty annoying. I only use the on-screen one.

TY

My phone has the worst touch keyboard ever, it magically can just disappear and wont show up for at least 5 minutes, well it only happens when using my browser on my phone, but its really annoying. Im not a huge fan of those qwerty keyboards either since they have really tiny keys and my fingers are quite... big haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I use the on-screen keyboard, and hell sure it's annoying when you use it. Try tapping quick, and you're kinda guaranteed to get a spelling mistake. I've gotten used to it, you could say. But I wish it was more friendly, If only I had smaller fingers haha :3

TY

I use the on-screen keyboard, and hell sure it's annoying when you use it. Try tapping quick, and you're kinda guaranteed to get a spelling mistake. I've gotten used to it, you could say. But I wish it was more friendly, If only I had smaller fingers haha :3

Or if they made much bigger phones for our fingers, or a keyboard which can be attached to your phone ;D

Years
    On screen keyboards are better to use than physical, in my opinion.. and I like how Android allows for multiple keyboard inputs such as Swype and SwiftKey instead of just the standard Google keyboard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mhm, yeah, autocorrect is pretty annoying. I try to keep it disabled whenever possible.

Nakala Pri

Auto-correct saves my hide every time. xD I can hardly write without it's assistance, mostly because i type too fast or something, haha.

You should see my sister type, like a snail... ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back