• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nice to see you finally decided to join the battle server Tiara, I'm one of the regulars there under the same name as here so yeah I'm not hard to spot!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm trying to learn how to battle competitively. I have three OU teams and an UU team. The 6th generation of competitive battling seemed to be harder to accustom, because of new type weaknesses/FAIRIES oh my god. I'm in no rush. Every battle I'm in is a lesson for me to get better.

Aside from that, I'm always aaaaaalways in for a randbat. They are my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't battle too much nowadays (grown a bit tired of it), but back in 2011 though, I used to do it a lot. Used to go into the main server every day over at Pokémon Online, and would always try to climb up the OU ladder. At one point, I managed to reach #12 on it. It's not that big of an achievement, but I was still pretty proud of it. n__n

TY

I used to go there, idk the exact reason why i left anymore (darn you memory).

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    YEAHH BATTLE SERVER

Seriously though, it's a great place. It's where I met some of my best friends on PC. You guys should all check it out some time. Even if you can't battle! like me :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You don't need a computer to get into our server; if you have Chrome, Firefox, or any other supporting browser on your phone (or other device), you could access it right from there. :)

Years
    Going onto a Showdown server in iOS with Safari causes the app to crash.. at least in iOS 6, but I'm not sure about iOS 7.. at least though I can access the battle server on my tablet :3

Also, if you need to know who's who on the battle server, there's a list of alts right here for you to see!

Years
    I guess it must be stability improvements in iOS 7 then.. because I just tried going to the battle server in Chrome on my iPod Touch 4G (which runs iOS 6.1.5), and it crashed when trying to login. :/

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Speaking of ipods and iPhones...I miss mine. I have a Galaxy S4 right now and it's supurb, but I'm still fitting into the android stuff. Haha. Also, hello other donators!

Years
    I love Android as well, but I'm also neutral to the mobile OS world, considering I have a Windows Phone, an iPod Touch, and an Android tablet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I currently have an Android and an iPhone. I've tried Windows Phone before, but never got around to buying myself one. ;;

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about windows phones, apparently there are a lot of different exclusive aps for it that are neat

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^same here. The one thing I don't like about it is that it's so limited in terms of applications. I'm a mixture of both Android and Apple myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back