• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    College algebra.. it's essentially a reinforcement of Algebra I from high school plus some more stuff.. though I shouldn't have taken the class online, because all it just does is stress me out some more ;_;

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    A few people I know that take online courses don't particularly like them, but have to due to work and campus availability

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I have a test tomorrow. Haven't studied one bit. And don't feel like doing it either. I missed today's and yesterday's classes with 'Im studying for the test' as an excuse and now I feel guilty lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I rarely miss classes, haha. It's been about six months since I've actually missed one.

Years
    I don't want to miss any classes at all, really. I'm paying for the schooling, and it'd be rude for me to miss the classes, unless an emergency came up.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I didn't miss too many classes during college, which is good. If I did miss a class, it was a class that I wouldn't miss anything or something was really wrong.

Years
    I never miss classes either. Because I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to get knocked on my record for absences! However, there was one occasion in my Spring '13 semester at community college where our teacher didn't show up for at least 25 minutes and we all left afterward.

derozio

Years
    Well, I'm a lazy bastard and I hate school. :p I study so I can land a decent job. Not like I do it because I love it haha.

Years
    My English professor said on the first day of lecture that if there was no one there to lecture within the first fifteen minutes to go notify the dean.. but I don't think it'd be a problem because he has back-to-back lecture classes the day I see him; one of those being 1pm to 2:15 and the second one (which is the one I'm in) from 2:30 to 3:45 Mondays and Wednesdays.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The only times I *have* to miss classes is when during an emergency, or when I just need time to study for an exam because I didn't get to study it last night or the night before.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God I hate going to class. High school's too easy imo, I hope I have some lecture classes in college so I can skip if i want and not get noticed. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    High school wasn't very tough for me at all, honestly. All you had to do is behave and keep a good attendance record, haha. Homework mattered as well, but some teachers just didn't care about that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh deary, I skipped a lot when I was in high school, especially freshman year. I didn't give a crap about school then. :P

derozio

Years
    I was absent for 20% of total attendance days. Ideally it shouldn't exceed 10%. And the number would've been higher if my teachers didn't threaten me with not being able to write the exams if my attendance decreases further. This is high school.

Also, I barely studied, did no homework, BARELY finished projects on time but still managed these scores:
    English: 95/100
    Maths: 79/100 (i was super slow and paper was sorta lengthy)
    Physics: 85/100
    Chemistry: 85/100
    Computer Science: 93/100

in final year of high school. The boards, in other words.

Average was 87%. 93+ average would've been great. Oh well. Didn't put enough effort. (you're supposed to be studying one month before exams - not playing devil may cry and watching anime lol)

I prolly won't skip much in my freshman year in college. Or much at all. Would depend on what they're teaching me and how.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not exactly sure how many times I've been absent throughout high school... 5 - 10 times a year, maybe? xD

Years
    I was usually only absent from high school whenever I was sick. I was out a lot back in November 2011 because I caught a bad case of bronchitis, and that was the most I had ever been sick in my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back