• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    i'm pretty sure you get an email at t5. not that i even know how to use mine, lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Is that how it is now? I swear it was T6... but then the tiers were kind of combined and everyone got confused.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    yeah check the donation table thing in this thread

in fact does it even mention that tier 6 actually exists anywhere?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Tier 6 also has a perk that I'd like to have: LARGER AVATAR. (170 x 170 pixels)

I'm at Tier 5 and I didn't know about the email thingy. :|

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I was still under the impression that T6 got email, so-o... yeah. lol

And wait what 170x170?! Seriously?! Gosh... I should actually go look at what perks supporters get at some point.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Another thing on Tier 6, the ridiculous space you can have in your profile design. Not sure if it's the same as Mod / Higher Staff, but is is flippin' huge!
    [user]Abnegation[/user] Prime suspect #1.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maximum Picture Dimensions 2,000 by 1,650 Pixels <-- tier 6.

Maximum Picture Dimensions 1,280 by 2,024 Pixels <-- moderator.

Technically they get the advantage slightly... XD As for the space there's no difference in general. :x

Zet

Years
    Being one of the few Tier 6 overlords I shall answer some questions, so don't be afraid to ask.

Tier 6 also has a perk that I'd like to have: LARGER AVATAR. (170 x 170 pixels)

I'm at Tier 5 and I didn't know about the email thingy. :|
    170x170 @ 200kb. Mods get 150x150 @ 500kb(unless that's changed now?). Personally I would love to have that 500kb with the 170x170 size. :P

Wait, I can't be the only person that actually uses their PC email... right?
    I use mine for msn. :P

Maximum Picture Dimensions 2,000 by 1,650 Pixels <-- tier 6.

Maximum Picture Dimensions 1,280 by 2,024 Pixels <-- moderator.

Technically they get the advantage slightly... XD As for the space there's no difference in general. :x
    Would be great if we got a big height like mods. 1650 is just weird.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No we apparently have "488.3 KB". idgi. why such the uneven number for avatars lol.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    If you had the 170x170 avatar and giant profile space sitting there, I'm sure you'd use it sooner or later!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I just wanted to say hello everyone. I'm a new supporter, but I've been not active for about a year and a half, however I've been a member for awhile. So... How are all of you and while on the topic of avatars. I try to make my avatars balanced ratios. Like 100x100 or 150x150, etc. Trying to not make them too big nor small. But, that's just me...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I usually use 100x100, I probably don't utilize half the things I have available to me. Colored username is all I care about. I'd gave up all the features up expect that for a name change though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back