• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • I've been going to bed around midnight normally, but I went to a midnight release last night. I didn't get to sleep until 3:45 a.m. I was then awoken by a phone call at 8 this morning T_T. My sleep schedule is all messed up.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I want to try and go to bed at a reasonable time, but for some reason I always go to bed around the 2-3am mark and always get up early, usually before my alarm. -_-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I want to try and go to bed at a reasonable time, but for some reason I always go to bed around the 2-3am mark and always get up early, usually before my alarm. -_-

Oh my, I always hate doing that. Every time I go to bed super late, I end up waking up super early. It's a really bad habit I have. The sun doesn't understand that I only got very little sleep. xD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I love how during the school year I don't even feel like getting out of bed or any where near waking up at 7 in the morning, but when it's summer I some how wake up at 7 even though I try and sleep in unimpeded. It happens this way even if I stay up tell 2 or 3.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love how I get up every morning at 6:00 regardless of school or not. Makes the weekends all the better.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I was developing a habit of sleeping at 10-11, which is pretty good, since I wake up at 7 on the dot, but recently I've started sleeping at around 12 again. o3o
    I still wake up at roughly, 7, but I'm alot more tired.
    Well, I'm just glad I can wake up early. xD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nobody can predict my sleep pattern, not even me.

I like to stay up late and sleep till really late in the morning, like 3AM - 11AM. Whether I can get away with it is another matter entirely.

I also enjoy taking naps in the afternoon if I can't sleep as late as I would like to.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • How is everybody doing this wonderful Holiday weekend? Any plans for tomorrow night?

And to those of us not in the U.S. .... uh... how's the weather?

Personally I'm doing good. I got some fireworks to blow **** up with shoot off tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Years
  • How is everybody doing this wonderful Holiday weekend? Any plans for tomorrow night?

And to those of us not in the U.S. .... uh... how's the weather?
    It's cold.

And I really need to hurry up and get my license. Not being able to go anywhere is horrible :/

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Watching Fireworks, TV, Anime, playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I'd buy some fireworks but I am trying to save up for the Formula One Race in Austin next year. On top of the money I am saving for Wii U and 3DS games.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • The weather here is terrible. It's so windy. But it's alright since I have my heater, my DS, my laptop, PC and some warm noodles to cheer me up. ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Visiting my old college for the 4th of July festival, where the fireworks show will be taking place. I won't be blowing up some fireworks (and haven't been for the past 5 years...they're illegal here at my old home. >_>).

Plus... I'll be eating some ice cream...lots of it. ^__^

Years
  • I won't be blowing up some fireworks (and haven't been for the past 5 years...they're illegal here at my old home. >_>).
    They're illegal in most states of Australia. But not ACT, which is where parliament is, lol. They get off easy with a lot of other things, too.
    The weather here is terrible. It's so windy. But it's alright since I have my heater, my DS, my laptop, PC and some warm noodles to cheer me up. ;D

Oh yay, we'll probably get that wind tomorrow in NSW. Good thing I'll be inside at work the whole day with heating. It's funny, when we have enough computers in the shop (PC service/sales centre), we can turn off the heating and rely on the computers to heat the place up. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Fireworks are illegal here, but that doesn't stop people from shooting them off, lol

Then again, they're legal in the state right below us and of course there's a fireworks shop right on the state line. Speaking of fireworks shops, there are some awesome ones in South Carolina... Sad Sam's, Hobo Joe's... I'd love to stop in Hobo Joe's again, lol

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Fireworks are legal here, but you can't buy bottle rockets or anything that flies into the air here... You have to go to Georgia, but you can set them off in Florida. It makes no sense.

I won't even be doing anything 4th of Julyish tonight. I went into work at 9am today, found out the opening associate was 2 hours late, so we were waaaay behind.Which is bad because I work in a bakery, and out hot dog and hamburger buns are buy one get one. I have to pan up three boxes of each, let them thaw, proof them, bake them, package, tag, and put out...

But that's a paragraph no one wants to read. I was working from 9-6 today, so I don't wanna do anything but chill with my friends... inside...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME ACTIVITY. :D

Ehh, I'm just skyping. xD Full week of school this week, and there's rumors going around that there might be a day off either this Friday or the next. I really hope so, because I'd like to burn myself in the 120 degree heat visit my parents. I somewhat miss them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back