• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

serene sejal

Flowing life
Years
  • I think it's got a tribal vibe. Oh! But it has that attractive heart-like crest on its head and it evolves into a cool looking soulblazing dragon.

Snorlax

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Fat, squishy, fluffy, huggable chonk! ♥ Also great as a bulky attacker

Piplup

Years
    • Seen today
    I used it in Ultra Sun. One of the coolest gen 7 Pokemon, and it also feels like a design from gen 5.

Toxel

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ultra cutie! Love its design and its typing. Super adorable ♥ And that little tongue, d'aaww, what a good blep.

Vaporeon

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Adorable and pretty good at walling under the Rain whenever it has the Hydration Ability.

Orbeetle?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Whiscash is the only Pokémon in the history of the franchise to successfully eat a Master Ball without being captured by it. That takes mad skill. Consider me impressed. 😎

How about Linoone?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I honestly think Bidoof is super cute and I don't understand the hate! His character in Explorers of Sky is sooo dorky and melts my heart—I imagine him with a lisp!!—and his personal story... I mean, just look!

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Teehee! Okay, how about Escavalier? :')

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • ^ OMG yes, I totally agree!! Anyway, I would adore having a Comfey as a companion. I'm sure it'll love the flower garden I have planned! Such a charming fairy-type. :')

Ohh, the generator gave me Sizzlipede! How about him? (If you're avoiding new Pokémon still then you can rate Venipede instead!)

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I actually really like that smol bacon strip. I think he looks cool and I love the fire coming off him, too!

Eiscue

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It has very high Speed once it goes into it's Noice face.

Barraskewda?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Pretty cute design with neat looking eyes! Storm Drain is a cool ability, too.

Chewtle

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    A mischievous little scamp with a clever method of evolution. Points for being a legitimate panda Pokémon, as well.

Galarian Weezing?

Years
  • The first ever poison-fairy type!!An awesome typing that makes it hard to hit with super effective hits.Because of levitate its only real weakness is steel and psychic!Next is his totally new look!He looks kinda like a major rich president stereotype with a mustache and top hat that I just love to see!Something new and something good and rich!!

Looks like wartortle is next!

Hey everyone!!Please give some opinions about my project and help me improve it so you guys can enjoy it.Thanks😄
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=427017

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Beautiful handsome turtle with a lovely tail! Pretty colors, too, with adorable little cheek blushies ♥♥

Wooper

Back