• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
Years
  • Nidorina used to be one of my faves when I was growing up in the 90s! It's still one of my fav Gen I Pokemon to this day tbh. I think I'm drawn to its appearance because it looks cute but also kinda tough.

Alolan Rattata

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    He's cute! Until he evolves. But at least as a Rattata, he's got this adorable little mustache. Plus, being colored black is a big plus for an edgelord like myself.

Seawaddle

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    One of the most adorable Bug-types! I just want to nurture and care for this pokemon, it's just so sweet! ^-^

Give Chatot some adoration!

Years
  • Wouldn't mind owning one! Neat colors, fancy-ass note shape for a head (genius design by GameFreak no cap), and I'd see myself talking to it to hear what it says back to me for hours on end lmao. A fun Poke to play around with.

How's bout Galarian Ponyta?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Meanwhile, me: using this cutie pony as my first OC's Pokemon starter in a not-in-English Discord RP server. 😍

Also, seems like Kricketot wants some love. 👀

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Kricketot is a Pokémon that really has grown on me as of late. I really like its design concept and I think its original cry is one of the best and most iconic. It also is really adorable! I'd love to have and befriend one!

Let's give Dewgong some love!

Years
  • I could pet that luscious red mane all day. No need to use Illusion 'round me Zoroark. I'm here to take care of you.

How bout mah boi Binacle?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I love the nickname "Eon Pokemon". It's also so fun to fly around on in Alpha Sapphire.

Slurpuff

Years
  • It'd be nice to own some then send them my enemies' bedroom windows at night to eerily watch them sleep (making sure they know it's out there & that they're mad uncomfortable). Fun way to mess about hehe...

Bewear

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • It's a very lovable Pokemon! Yes, its hugs can crush anything, but it shall do anything to protect its loved ones. And to have such a guardian is priceless.

All hail Zebstrika now!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I know a lot of people hate it because it's ugly and good competitively but I actually really like it! I love how it's a frog creature with molten aluminum to justify how it's also a Steel-type and I do like using it in battles. Although I do wish it was a rare Pokémon instead of a legendary because the legendary could be an even greater toad that can generate more Heatrans.

Speaking of Steel-type legendaries, Random Pokémon Generator has gave me Zacian!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I love Zacian! It has one of the most lovely cries and I absolutely adores its design. Perhaps one of my favourite legendaries!

Hydreigon?

Back