• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

conversation killers

Lucid

it never leads to any sort of meaningful conversation. same for weather

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Anything small-talky or meaningless. "How's your day" all that crap.
    Also, anything to do with school. Don't ask about me and school.

Years
  • Anytime I see someone talk about how bad Florida is because apparently everyone thinks that everybody here is like Florida man

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Anytime I see someone talk about how bad Florida is because apparently everyone thinks that everybody here is like Florida man

I've gotten some really strange questions upon people finding out I'm from Alabama, namely when I went to London a few years ago. I got things like "do the KKK still run around there?" and other things related to that and the civil rights movement.

To be fair though, I was at this band competition once and groups from all over were there and there was a group from California. And this was back when Arnold Schwarzenegger was still the governor so I asked them what it was like to live under the governator. WASN'T I SUCH A COOL 15 YEAR OLD. lord lol...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    political opinions

i dont care what yours are and i don't want to discuss mine with you

Years
  • I'm godawful at any sort of small talk. x'D "How are you?" "How is work going?" "What are you doing tomorrow?" and things like that are reaaally difficult to respond to and 95% of the time I'll either forget to answer or answer and then not want to talk further. /: idk if that counts since those aren't even conversations per se, but they definitely kill any chances of a proper conversation. I prefer people come to me with a topic already in mind, or it seems forced.

Otherwise not sure. I guess politics also since I have absolutely zero interest in discussing that with anyone outside family.

Years
  • I don't care much for the feelings. "I don't know you!" is my default setting when dealing with people wanting my personal information. I'm not asking for your phone number or trying to get into your pants, so why do you need to know?

Back