• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah, but I figure if he, say, unplugs some stuff or hides the fuses around the outside of the shop, then at the least they'll have to scramble to find them.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • @Jauntier Edited, got rid of the human stuff, misreading is embarrassing Xp
    Let me know if there's anything else, but the implication that human still inhabit is gone.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • @Jauntier

Ahh, I didn't mention it in the SU due to my own forgetfulness... but the main reason I chose for Gareth to work for Spirited Away is because he is a lover of antiques. I felt like this combined with his older personality would much better suit Spirited Away over Forget me Not as a choice of workplace.

Also upon reading the other characters I feel like Gareth could provide a much more pivotal role at Spirited Away. Spirited Away seems to have a lot more characters with troubled backgrounds and pent up issues that they need to release at some point. Having Gareth work there to act as a foil to this and a listening ear would be useful I think... and it would also help develop his own personal story as he acts as a sort of father figure to a bunch of troubled youths... all the while he himself is hiding his own buried secrets and building up his doubt and regret to the point where some big dramatics could take place further down the line.

His being a grass type and coming from a far off island could very well lend itself to Forget me Not, but for the plans of personal development I have in mind... I think Spirited Away will be a much better fit. So while I do appreciate and respect your offer, I'd like to stick with my original plan if at all possible.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Just as I was previewing a response to one person of interest, another posts.

@Jauntier

A small note for you and others: both stores have "antiques". Both stores carry, in essence, similar wares but with different aesthetics, save unique and specialty goods, which is a big part of their rivalry--the claim that the other store has essentially copied them.

Everything else, I respect and understand.

Gareth the Gogoat has been accepted.

Welcome to Spirited Away. I will set you up shortly. You and I may discuss how you want to enter, as Gareth is about thirty minutes late IC to the store.

@Jauntier

I'm afraid since Deceptio has responded to keep his spot and his application didn't have any discrepancies in the first place, his character has been accepted for the last slot in Spirited Away.

You, though, are free to make a character application for Forget-Me-Not, should you like. If you choose to use the same character, we will work from there, although I strongly suggest coming up with a new character that would make an interesting and forward fit with the Forget-Me-Not dynamic.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • @Jauntier

Thank you kindly for your acceptance, I look forward to participating in this RP.

In terms of Gareth showing up late... Well I'm alright with whatever you had in mind...

We could say he just misplaced his horn polish or something. He's not usually tardy so he'd most likely be very apologetic and panicky about slipping up today.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'll have a post up by tonight scratch that, tomorrow. Here's to hoping Castiel doesn't skin Errol...

Last edited:

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Jauntier I'm sorry I took 9 days to post! Please don't kick me! See, the thing is my sister was using my headphones that I bought with my pocketmoney, but my parents said I had to share! That's hardly fair, but it happened anyway. Anyway, when they were out for dinner I took my headphones back off my sister and started using them (to listen to Nirvana - the Teenagers song is my favourite!!!) but she complained and PULLED THEM OUT of my computer! That broke them! They were mine!! I used my money! She then said she didn't want them but I couldn't get them to work! It was so unfair! Then my parents came home and they were really mad!! It was my fault that the headphones broke, they said! They didn't even listen to me!! It was so unfair!! Then I got grounded and couldn't use this computer for a week!! But I just posted so I hope it's okay please don't kick me because I just posted after nine days I know it's late!!

Also new new sign ups are kewl!! Welcome the RP!! :)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Yo, honestly these new characters look fantastic. You guys have fun dealing with Castiel in the Voodoo Hoodoo shack.

I think my next post might include or apply to Gabriel since it seems like the right opportunity, so watch out, Greiger!

Jauntier

Years
  • Jauntier I'm sorry I took 9 days to post!

It's quite alright, Brendan.

I figured you were having disciplinary troubles, so I personally waived it. Besides, you're a crucial role right now, so it'd be foolish of me to cut you loose at such a pivotal point in the role-play.

Don't be too hasty with your sister now, alright?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I think my next post might include or apply to Gabriel since it seems like the right opportunity, so watch out, Greiger!

Ha... haha... hahaha! Gabriel is a master thief! He shall never be caught! Except for when he gets caught. >.>

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Well, it appears that Varien is in something of a predicament. I mean, Blair is not exactly blind, especially not with the lights on, so, is it fair to say that I can bust him, particularly as the blue stripe entered Blair's line of vision?

Jauntier

Years
  • Don't worry. We'll get Spora to do something

Well, it appears that Varien is in something of a predicament. I mean, Blair is not exactly blind, especially not with the lights on, so, is it fair to say that I can bust him, particularly as the blue stripe entered Blair's line of vision?

It depends.

What does seeing nothing else but a blue zigzag, curved and appearing as if set on the floor or pushing out from the back of the counter mean to you? How would you respond? You don't know what it is, and it frankly looks like a simple, small strip of a pattern decor. It's under the counter top, so it's in shadow and hard light isn't getting to it.

Knowing only that much information, let your character react to it.

Years
  • Hehehe, I seem to have put Varian in a tough situation by turning the lights on! Oh how such an innocent act can cause so much trouble!

I love being mildly evil. It also makes for interesting posting.

Jauntier

Years
  • House lights now on, they will cast his shadow, even if he manages to go unnoticed by Blair.

But should he get to that point, if Varien plays his cards right, his own shadow may not be a problem.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Eh, well, Blair's not the most...trusting Pokemon and as such may notice and be suspicious. However, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that she may dismiss it due to fatigue. I'll make a decision tomorrow and share it with y'all.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Ok, so no busting Varien...this time. Just don't make any sudden movements or noises and you'll be cool, otherwise you'll scare the crap out of Blair.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Watch out citizens of Jubilee, captain Errol's rolling like a madman and heavily armed with spikes!

In other words, I posted my first post. Please do bear with me if it's got inconsistencies or mistakes, it is my first time posting after all.

Jauntier

Years
  • That was a charming post, Fox. Errol is the touch of naivete Spirited Away needs.

And thanks to Grelzar for managing a post while away in India. What dedicated players we have!

Ok, so no busting Varien...this time. Just don't make any sudden movements or noises and you'll be cool, otherwise you'll scare the crap out of Blair.

I know I made a post saying Varien's shadow will definitely be seen now that the lights are on, but that's when he's out on the floor. He's under the counter top right now, so you won't see it. It's a minor detail, but when it comes to a stealth mission, it's all the more important.

Speaking of importance and missions, I'm surprised that your character Blair decided not to interact with the stripe, given the way you described the situation. We will see what this entails. Maybe Varien will actually have a chance to camp out and listen in after all.

Could you have handed the win to the opposing team?!

Back