• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • [VOTE]Subsidize Organic Farming
    I'm prepared to pay 50 billion if anyone can convince me to change my vote.

Years
  • So, this particular event seems like it will only really pertain to Sam and Abby's companies. With that in mind, I'm willing to vote for anything other than starvation if someone can give me a good reason to go along with them.

Also, I'm auctioning off my action again.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Was well worth it. I bought his night action to see if it actually was something worth avoiding, and used it against you, Abby, since we have an alliance. Based on the information you told me, it is something to be worried about, so I would suggest for everyone to align themselves against gimmepie.

Years
  • Was well worth it. I bought his night action to see if it actually was something worth avoiding, and used it against you, Abby, since we have an alliance. Based on the information you told me, it is something to be worried about, so I would suggest for everyone to align themselves against gimmepie.

Or alternatively, ally yourselves with the person with one of the best actions in the game instead of making him an enemy. Besides, this is obviously a ploy from EC. He's down on money now and he wants you to think he's spending it for your benefit. So far I'm the only person in this game who has actually made any neutral plays by offering my night action to anyone.

PS. There's at least one action that's still worse than mine.

Years
  • I mean with just one postscript you confirmed that you are evil and evil aligned.

No... no I didn't. I warned you all that whilst I certainly am in possession of one of the nastiest night actions, someone in this game can at the least make themselves invulnerable and at worst potentially reverse their effects.

Secondly, there's no traditional alignments here. So trying to point the finger at me as scum is silly. Everyone in this game is in it for their own good.

Years
  • I have decided that harming Passa.Ta or whatever Abby's company is would be to my benefit. It'd also likely not be to ECs and wouldn't cause anyone else any great harm. I don't like their scheming so this seems the best move not just for me but for everyone.

[Vote] Cut farming subsidies

Topside doesn't deal in agriculture so we're all good.

Don't you agree?

Years
  • BAE Systems is helding a auction....

We're selling one of our special GUN! I've spent 2 NAs to make this baby and it cost me 60 b. It has chance to OHKO a company. I just want to say this that you NEVER EVER wanna get targeted by this gun c:

I need money for my kawaii investor's and company's sake. So let's start c:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • ...And now I'm the richest investor. And the silly robot man thought waiting was stupid.

Also, what's with Passa.Ta getting a positive net change but being in the red?

Years
  • BAE Systems is helding a auction....

We're selling one of our special GUN! I've spent 2 NAs to make this baby and it cost me 60 b. It has chance to OHKO a company. I just want to say this that you NEVER EVER wanna get targeted by this gun c:

I need money for my kawaii investor's and company's sake. So let's start c:

I'll start the bidding at 65b.
    It's not much but you'll make back everything you've spent. I'll go higher if I have to but I'd rather not if it can be avoided.

...And now I'm the richest investor. And the silly robot man thought waiting was stupid.

Also, what's with Passa.Ta getting a positive net change but being in the red?

Probably because they still have less than when they started.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • COGS, INC DECIDES TO [Vote] Cut farming subsidies. WHO NEEDS FLUMMERY FOOD WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.

FURTHERMORE, COGS, INC WISHES TO CONDUCT AN AGGRESSIVE TAKEOVER OF THE WEAPON CALLED "GUN" FROM BAE SYSTEMS REPRESENTATIVE HANZO SHIMADA MR. UZUMAKI FOR 66 B. ANY COMPETITION FROM OTHER CORPORATIONS WILL BE MET WITH COLD, ROBOTIC STARES FROM THE EMPLOYEES OF COGS, INC.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I couldn't give a shiznit bout farmers on either side. Cuz I be bout ta be hustlin' dem anyways n' homies couldn't give a shiznit if itz organic or not anyways, just wanna git high outta they minds, dawg.

[Vote] Cut All Farmin Subsidies

Also holler at mah pimp Nero. Yo ass choosin tha right company ta back, homie. G-Unit!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • COGS, INC REPRESENTATIVE FOX "PATHETIC" RALLY WILL PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BIDDING AT THE IMMATURE PRICE OF 69, AND BID FOR THE WEAPON AT THE PRICE OF 70 B.

TAKE THAT, ORGANICS AND OTHER NON-COG ROBOTIC UNITS.

Back