• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted. A new edition of the film comes out where Mewtwo just speaks in sign language throughout the film. It's also lazily edited wherein the full audio cuts out everytime Mewtwo speaks.

I wish I had clean and healthy teeth all the time.

Years
    Granted, but they're not going to be human teeth of course. Enjoy being turned into a Zubat with 4 lovely white fangs as your teeth from this day forward.

I wish all past generation Pokemon could be transferred into Pokemon SWSH and the dlc content was already in the game, no extra charge.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. The programmers see that people are actually enjoying the game, so they cancel the DLc, never release the DLC to the public, and remove it from the game itself.

I wish every YouTube Gaming Channel on earth made at least 1 Pokemon video related to the main series games.

Years
    Granted. They all get like 3 views each and are privated/deleted after a couple hours.

I wish the Mystery Dungeon franchise had more games.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Granted, but they're made by EA.

I wish Black and White would get good switch remakes

Years
    Granted. It comes out 12 years from now, you know, when the Switch is long dead as a console.

I wish there could be an official Pokemon game with nothing but fan made Pokemon submitted by the best Fakemon creators.

Bug

Years
    Granted, but it's programmed by the worst pokemon rom hackers.

I wish I could get a shiny starter next time I start a new pokemon game.

Years
    Granted, but the game freezes before you can save over it.

I wish all starter Pokemon evolved to their final stage at Lvl 30

Years
    Granted, but now it's a 1 stage evolution, no Metang or Metagross. You just have Beldum. I hope you like using take down!

I wish the new cable needed to charge my 3ds would be delivered now, so I can get back to playing Pokemon!

Years
    Granted attack bumped by by 15 points, but the hoodlum pokemon's new signature ability is handcuffed. Handcuffed halves damage from any physical attacking move Scrafty's uses, and causes your Scrafty to also receive recoil damage when it's moves make contact with foe- I.e Scrafty's handcuffs hurt!

I demand Dragonite in Pokemon Sword and Shield with a Psychic/Dragon Galar form!

Years
    Granted. Its catch rate is increased dramatically, but it no longer evolves.

I wish Pokerus was more common.

Bug

Years
    Granted. All pokemon now have it.

Corrupt a Wish

I wish Pokemon fans would be more chill on twitter

Bug

Years
    Granted but you didn't say which one specifically so you're getting this one. It doesn't work according to the listing.

I wish Pokémon Go had more augmented reality features.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Granted, but they don't work well, and Pokemon merge with tables, the floor, etc.

I wish that this wish would be corrupted

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    (Of course it doesn't work. It's from Burger King. There's no way to replace the batteries in the electronic toys when they die.)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Granted but your favourite Pokémon gets a beneficial buff. (Not sure how to corrupt a wish saying the wish will be corrupt).

I wish there was a Normal/Ghost-type already.

Back