• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Granted. It's called "Magikarp 2". It does not evolve.

I wish I could try some of Brock's cooking.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted but it's only available behind the "Isle of Weapons" $59.99 DLC.

I wish for gen 3 games on the 3DS eshop

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Granted, but despite being digital, they still require you to insert the original cartridges into the GBA slot in order to play them!! ...Only, Nintendo kinda forgot that the 3DS doesn't have a GBA slot. 😅

For no particular reason, I wish Pichu was as overpowered as Mega Rayquaza.

Years
    Granted, one Pichu with the strength of a mega Rayquaza. Do you like him?

Spoiler:

I wish for pokemon presents news tomorrow to be Diamond and Pearl remakes for gen 8!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted! What they launch is literally just DP, but with only slight adjustments such as faster speed and being able to catch all legendaries in the game including version exclusive legendaries.

However, all version exclusive regular pokemon have been taken out, as are all the other differences between the versions, so basically, both games are the same thing! And all the glitches were kept too. At least you don't have to wait 10 weeks for the HP bars to drop?

I wish the pokemon presents for 24.6.20 is a colosseum remake but with gen4 evos for all the gens 1, 2, and 3 mons.

Years
    Granted, but they never release it. It's featured on pokemon presents, but scrapped. For the next 5 years the only game you can get is Pokemon Smile.

I will I could go into the pokemon world and be a dragon gym leader.

Years
    Granted, but you are 1st Gym Leader of the region and can only use unevolved Dragons with weak Dragon-type moves. And everyone will get free Xerneas right before your Gym.

I wish next gen has finally cool Fire-type starter Pokémon.

Years
    Granted, but it's based on a block of dry ice, and it's badly designed and the least powerful of the three starters. You said you wanted a cool fire starter though, and being a fire/ice dual type means it can be cool/cold to be around.

I wish there were pokemon movies based on the mystery dungeon series.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Granted, but they're all based on the Wii games. (Remember those?...No?...)

I wish Pokemon Conquest was rereleased on the Switch.

Years
    Granted, but being the mischievous pokemon that it is Rotom always wreaks havoc. Rotom Mow form hacks down your trees and flowers instead of cutting grass. Heat burns all food it cooks, and causes fires. Fan only runs in the winter when you are cold- and is dead in the summer. Wash malfunctions and makes clothes dirty instead of clean. Frost won't refrigerate food, but let's it all spoil and leaks puddles of water on the floor for you to mop up.

I wish this dang Shiny snivy I'm hunting would spawn already!

Years
    Granted, but your DS freezes the second it appears, forcing you to turn it off and cry yourself to sleep after hours of wasted work!

I wish I could go back and experience Pokemon Emerald and FireRed as a child again

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Granted, but you'll be stuck as a child forever... Or at least until you find a Feebas.

I wish Vikavolt was a bit faster!

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted but it gets a drastic special attack drop, which again nullifies it's usefulness.

I wish Growlithe evolved with a water stone (No logic but it would be funny for the irony)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. The main story has less cutscenes.

In the post game, there will be a part where you get to choose a second starter, but after picking it, you must sit through a 2 hour cutscene and the starter you get is guaranteed to have a bad nature.

I wish the programmers knew about the existence of Nuzlockes, and make it so that every single game with Pokemon in the title including spinoffs can be Nuzlockable.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Granted. You have to play through the entire game first to unlock the ability to...grant the ability to start the game with this feature enabled to someone else. Did I mention this has to be done via a password system and requires a Nintendo Switch Online subscription? Thank you for your interest and please continue to enjoy playing Pokemon!

I wish someone else handled the development of the core Pokemon titles.

Back