• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Granted. The next-game is post-apocalyptic, so all you do is wander through ruins...all...you ever do...

I wish for the Diamond & Pearl remakes to have new Megas.

Years
    granted, everyone please welcome Mega Bibarel and Mega Male Combee! honestly i don't even know if i actually corrupted this wish :p

i wish starters could be found in the wild.

Years
    granted... do i even have to corrupt this wish still? seems like it already is a corruption in and of itself.

i wish Pokemon came out with a racing game akin to MarioKart.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, it now features a variety of Pokemon sitting on their trainers shoulders as those run as fast as they can. Preorder now and get an exclusive Wailord!

I wish I could play the main line games in multiplayer mode.

Years
    Granted, but in multi player mode your partner is always some elderly person who is in quagmire with technology, and can never figure out how to turn the console on. You also can't have any other partner but them.

I wish shiny Umbreon currently had the soft shiny coloration it had in the days of Pokemon Stadium 2.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, we went back in time, got the Umbreons from that time and put them in the newer games. Unfortunately, back then they didn't know about all the cool moves we have now, so they don't know how to learn them. Also, they look a little off; almost as if they where coming from an older game. You can even see the edges of the polygons!

I wish for a new Rotom Appliance.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Granted! You get a new appliance! We just discovered the Rotom can now go into a printer and create whatever it wants! Can make communication a lot easier as well with your Rotom and hey maybe your whole team. However, most of it's attacks are reliant on the paper and ink so hope your budget fits them along with the many different snacks, potions, and balls. As well as having the room space and strength the carry around a few stacks of printer paper and making sure that, even the smallest falls, your ink cartridges don't bust open. Guess you should've payed a bit more for a stain free interior for that bag of yours.

I wish that Dunsparce gets an evolution.

Years
    Granted, but the evolution Dunsparce gains is a pre-evolution, a baby pokemon like chingling or azuril, but with one little exception or two. This first stage evolution only has the move defense curl by level up, and can learn no TM moves. Don't worry though, as soon as you k.o a legendary Pokemon using this little guy (no switching allowed) then it will absorb that legendary's energy upon winning the battle and evolve at last into Dunsparce.

I wish that I had Bianca's eyeglasses from BW2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Granted, but you go blind so they're of no use and you can't appreciate them or anything else visually

I wish Appletun had different forms for different types of pie

Years
    Granted, now there are no wishes at all. Can't corrupt something that doesn't exist in the first place. It's a place where nobody makes wishes, has dreams or hopes. Welcome to Cyrus' world without spirit.

I wish the last several Pokemon movies had better storylines.

Years
    You made the wish awesome, I'd love to see such a movie!

In any case your wish is granted. This is your new switch.
    Spoiler:

I wish I had a shiny, non-hacked Aegislash.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but now all Pokemon can learn Splash and only Splash!

I wish all Pokemon could talk.

Years
    Granted, you are now a Team Galatic grunt. You said you wanted to go to Mars, right? Well, that's where Commander Mars works. Now Mars will give you orders every day. You must surrender all your Pokemon, and just use Zubat and Stunky to be a convincing grunt. You will also have to dye your hair and get a nutty haircut for the part like this.

Corrupt a Wish

It probably goes without saying that you will be a villain now, and help destroy the world. I hope you're happy with those visits to Mars though.

I wish I had a real Togepi and it shared it's good luck and kindness with me.

Back