• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
  • 4 days left.
    I'm playing a randomize nuzlock on ruby. the pokemon you start out with on my game is Entei, Pidgeot & Dunsparce.
    guess which one I picked.....................
    DUNSPARCE!!!
    (it was a accident. i wasn't watching the screen at the time. I meant to pick Entei lol)
    I nicknamed it Derp. :)

Georgio

HainMaker
    Years
  • It's almost here!!!! I feel like those days are longer :(

Yeah, I have pre-ordered the game the minute the pre-orders began. I got Pokemon X :) My favorite Pokemon so far? hmm I can't choose but I love Fennekin and Fletchling a little bit more. I will not be doing anything on the release day. I'll just sit down and wait for the game to be delivered to me. Just thinking that day gets me hyped lol

It's been 9 months since they announced the games and it's about to happen!!! I seriously can't wait anymore!! haha :)

Yea man i did the same thing, i have decided that I am going to get both gamesIm so hyp as well cant wait

Years
  • Have you pre-ordered your games? Which version(s) are you getting? What are you most excited about? Who's your favorite new Pokémon so far? What do you have planned from now till October 12th? Are you doing anything special on the day of the release? What are you hoping for? What are you not hoping for? How are you prolonging the hype? What do you want out of these games? Which starter(s) will you choose? Do you know which Pokémon you want on your team just yet? Are there any old rumors from this past year you wish turned out to be true? How do you feel about the new generation so far?

OVERLY EXCITED.

I keep reminding everyone how long until the games will be out (Most of my friends are getting annoyed with me, THAT's how excited I am).

Let's see...
    1. I haven't pre-ordered games, though I was going to originally;
    2. I'm getting both, but starting with X;
    3. Either Swirlix (Although I despise Slupuff TTnTT), Furfrou, and/or Mega-Mawile.
    4. Nothing... I don't get to do much outside of PC
    5. I'm going to ignore everything else. Except for new info and leaks.
    6. I want this game to be everything it appears to be. Don't make it look amazing, then make me want to go on a riot.
    7. Please, let some of the leaks like Delphox be fake. PLEASE.
    8. I'm not. "OMGXANDYISOUTIN___DAYS!!!" Every. Single. Day.
    9. Everything seems fine right now, I wouldn't change anything.
    10. I know most people like Fennekin, so I can get it easily through trading, so Froakie for X and Chespin for Y.
    11. My team (So far; Only First Forms)
      • Froakie (X) Chespin (Y)
      • Swirlix (X) Skrelp (Y)
      • Amaura (X) Tyrunt (Y)
      • Pancham
      • Meowstic
      • Litleo
    12. With how many rumors there have been, I don't even know where to start.
    13. This is probably the most excited I've been in a long time, since DPPt :D!!!

Years
  • Omg guys, just got back from pre-ordering my copy of Pokemon Y! I wasn't planning on pre-ordering, but then I thought that maybe I should just in case they sell out fast since these are big games. All I have to do is pick it up Saturday! So pumped. Haven't been excited for a game like this since Heartgold and Soulsilver. I haven't even pre-ordered a game since Firered and Leafgreen way back haha

Years
  • i dont have a car, and the nearest gamestop is a pretty long walk so that means no midnight release for me :( saturday morning ill be there though, until then im going to start limiting what websites i go to so that i can try and avoid any spoilers
    i cant wait to tear open that little plastic wrap around the case of pokemon y ^^

Years
  • I'm so anxious that I want to open up my copy of Y Version before I even get back into my car to drive home from GameStop on Saturday XD that's just how badly anxious I am :P

Years
  • I don't think I've ever been so excited for a Pokemon game. I want to play ASAP but I also want the physical copy so here's hoping my local game store will have it on release. I reserved a copy. ;3;

Years
  • When I get pokemon Y, I'm going to grab it, lock myself in my room and play to my hearts content. I'm so Hyped. ^^ ^^

Hehe, same! Sleeping on Friday night is going to absolutely destroy me. I'll be way too excited for Saturday. :< I swear, my local game store better have my reserved copy available on the 12th or else I will show up outside their store with a massive spork.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • I have no plans the weekend of the 12th and I have Monday off from school and no classes Tuesday morning, so I get 4 straight days of game play and I already stocked up on Dunkin K-Cups so I'm all set to pull all-nighters.

Years
  • Hehe, same! Sleeping on Friday night is going to absolutely destroy me. I'll be way too excited for Saturday. :< I swear, my local game store better have my reserved copy available on the 12th or else I will show up outside their store with a massive spork.

Yeah, and given my timezone passes into the next day earlier than almost everywhere else (well, except New Zealand that is) the suspense will be even more harder to withstand for me on Friday night. I want to read every piece of information when the games come out!

Years
  • Ya know, speaking of opening up the game before you even leave the store, this is the first time I'll be going to a midnight release for a portable game. I'm curious to see how many people are going to crack it open and whip out their 3DS to play before they even leave the store. I know I will. {XD}

Years
  • I don't think I've ever been so excited for a Pokemon game. I want to play ASAP but I also want the physical copy so here's hoping my local game store will have it on release. I reserved a copy. ;3;
    Yeah, i've never been more excited for anything in my life, to be honest :3 it's just that the approach is so soon that I'm not sure how many sleepless nights i'm gonna have playing it xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back