• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal & Platinum Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Current Username: Patchisou Yutohru
    Username Request: King Goodra

Should note I got the okay from Gavin to make this request since I donated $25 before my account deletion and another $15 when I remade this one. On that note, can that be reflected on my account tier? If not, I understand.
    All handled Nick-o.

Years
  • Current Username: Recluse
    Username Request: Raziel

Now the thing is the Username I want to request is already taken, but the account hasn't been active since April 8th 2009.

The Account

Is that a big problem? If yes, I'll stick to my current.

srinator

Requesting: static

already approved by sheep etc!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The occasion calls for it.
    Previous Username: Fairy
    Requested Username: cuttlefishCuller
    link

Just switching names please, as I'd still like to keep Fairy. cuttlefishCuller is already mine, but I can't post to confirm since the account isn't a supporter. :[ Whichever admin does the change, let me know so I can PM you. Thank you very much!

xoxo

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Current Username: revere
    New Username: halcyonic - click me

requesting for a switch if possible, will pm the admin that handled the change

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HELLO I would like a name change please I know we're like 2 weeks away from a name change period but I hope you guys don't mind this last minute change. i just really want a name change lmao.

Current username: Axeliira
    New username: Sterling

2007 account that hasn't made any posts. Hopefully it's acceptable, if not, I still have like 397402947 names to choose from.

Thanks in advance!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • just a reminder everyone that forum-wide name changes are re-opening in a week or so if you're considering requesting one before then then you might want to hold off a little bit and save your extra name change. of course i won't stop you requesting one anyway but it's just worth pointing out

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahoy me hearties~
    Time for a change! Goodbye dancing Dragons, hello Radiant Robins~

Current username: Dragon
    New username: Robin

From a username that hasn't had any posts from 2007: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=57758

If it's not okay then, never mind. xD I know, you suggested to hold off on requesting it, but, I'm not really gung ho on changing usernames in general, soooo. (plus I don't really have a week to wait)

Thanks in advance~ :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Current username: Zoro
    Requested username: acatfrommars

I really like One Piece, but I just like the username "acatfrommars" more. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back