• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay I'll stop, BUT FIRST

[CSDCC] the weather channel

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Oh my goodness. Everything is negative. April fools is getting more insane on here by the close of the day.

Years
    seems no more nverted backgrounds. dat be alright, i picture some thugz gittng seizures from dat knd of stuff. but thare still is teh weird text nversions tao.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Praise be to the strange text. Still prevailing against all odds.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Chromatic (both versions) weren't as bad either. I was actually digging the black background. xD

I loved my gangsta name yesterday. It was pretty cool. :D

Years
    yeah, da y-axis be one of them that had the inverted background for a lil' while. idk if ones like the color flattered or fundamental got the flip.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    but flight... it looks so good on you. I really like it. xD

I've been super lazy to make a proper theme myself. Nor to actually stick with one.

Years
    I'm someone who can never keep a theme up. I often find myself changing over after a few days or at most, a week. And that's excluding supporter theme collabs by the way.

Years
    I have not changed my theme much at all, but I have been changing my avatar more times than usual recently. My current one has to do with a certain challenger on Marriland with a Pokémon of his that was highly liked. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back