• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys the funniest one was when things were readable but certain words replaced other words. Like... bad = plasbad. :') I like to think of it as the gen 5 april fools, legit so funny. I CAN'T READ POSTS THIS WAY :'c

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey, you know what's funnier? "talk" becomes "rap", and because of that "talked" becomes "raped".

Pretty certain "rap" becomes "rapped" in past tense, and "raped" is actually "rape" in past tense. Thinking on how many posts that becomes "we've raped a bit" or "we've raped" makes me giggle lol. I'm so sorry

Years
    Hey, you know what's funnier? "talk" becomes "rap", and coz of that "talked" becomes "raped".

Pretty certan "rap" becomes "rapped" n past tense, and "raped" is actually "rape" n past tense. Thnkng on how dawgy posts that becomes "we've raped a bit" or "we've raped" makes me giggle lol. I'm so sorry

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.

I think I could live with posting like this everyday.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    This year's prank sucks. Yeah, I said it. This gangsta shit is really hard for my brain to process, and I can't understand a thing anyone is saying half the time. To make matters worse, NONE OF THE BB CODE EVEN FUCKING WORKS IN POSTS RIGHT NOW. *sigh* It's so confusing and actually starting to give me a headache.

Yeah, I know... it's just for one day. I'd like to see you deal with a learning disability and keep a straight face over a prank like this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm having a crackup for this year, but I personally think Lerroux was awesome. I had so much fun being part of it. xD

I'm sorry to hear about it, Duckie. :( I understand not everyone is really up for these pranks. ;;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    It's kinda similar to Applesauce Day back in 2011 haha

Actually, I was here when a part of the prank was still here, which was the Adult Cat Finder chat in the index lmao #gangstacats

Candy

Years
    fyi there's a way to disable the prank over at the Edit Options tab in the User CP. Not that I can link you right now since links gets messed up all over the place thanks to this silly little prank haha.

But yeah, it's there if you need it. Right now I'm disabling since it got in the way for links and quotes haha.

Years
    Oh god the higher staff usernames I'm sorry I can't stop laughing

*inb4 Snoop Dogg jokes*

Edit: It looks like the regular mods are now being affected too

Last edited:

Candy

Years
    Next thing you know the supporters will join in.

Damn, now I can't stop laughing when I look at the forum leaders.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    They are? Ah. I must take a look.

I like the garbling up of text too, but I get that it ain't everyone's cup of tea. For that matter I liked that they added in a 'turn off' option for it.

Years
    You all will never sleep again.

[CSDCC] the weather channel

Years
    whoa ho ho. u thnk u clever by nvertng tha screen on me and makng dis y-axis green and not red. snazzy. i use nversion on phone at times but not often so dis be cool 4 me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back