• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    11 years running and Rock Band during the Christmas party is still a hit.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If I could be assured of my safety and the safety of everyone else in the area, I'd love to see a tornado in person ripping up a cornfield or something.

Years
    Florida has tornadoes but they're tiny and they rarely go above EF0

... not that I've seen one in person. Make that two things I've never seen much of here -- allligators and tornadoes. @_@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    quite a few years back there was apparently a tornado up my street during a tropical storm that killed a horse at the animal rescue there. i haven't actually seen one in person though.

Years
    seen hurricanes and tornadoes when i went back home to visit family in Russia yeah, tornadoes were the most terrifying thing since everything darkens abruptly.....still vividly remember one experience in particular. the sky being clear and suddenly turning pitch black is an experience you tend never to forget @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back