• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i agree and i don't need anything else to know who it is that's posting and i still get the pleasure of seeing your avatar when i scroll down to see you viewing the thread

best of both worlds tbh

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My laptop screen is so damn wide that even trying to use the UI is horrendous ://////////// God said no

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I can't imagine a forum where you wouldn't want to see avatars. That's just weird to me.

Years
    I can't imagine a forum where you wouldn't want to see avatars. That's just weird to me.

That's primarily why I don't use Reddit, because although they technically have avatars, they don't really show in actual comments which is weird to me. u.u

No-avatar posts come off as like, faceless and unexpressive (idk if that's a word?? chrome is saying it isnt wtf) and it's nice to see what people's avatars are to gauge their tastes/interests at least. :o

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Ah, I generally view forums and reddit to be kind of different things. Reddit is the "new type of forum", but in general I still feel feel forums and reddit have different atmospheres.

Years
    1920 x 1080 is actually becoming the standard resolution for 16:9 screens, if it isn't already. I'm surprised that they're starting to make laptop screens 13" and smaller with the resolution, although DPI scaling is usually set up higher in that regard.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I love my current theme but idk, I feel like something pixel-arty would look better.

1920 x 1080!

Twinsies!

Whenever someone doesn't have an avatar I don't read their posts. I just assume they have no soul and move on.

this avatar is how i've always wanted people to imagine i'm reading their posts and i see no reason to adjust it

don't fix what ain't broken

Am I the only one whose posting style changes based on their avatar/sig? My current theme makes me feel verrrrrrry shady...

yeah this Klefki is adorable so i am fine with keeping it forever tbh

Your theme has the perfect color scheme based on your rank and I hope you never change it tbh.

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa
    Years
    are u saying ur into giraffes jw

In the language of Attack the Block...

Ah, yeah man. Them stretchy neck things are right sexy, in 'ey. Them brown pattern t'ings are kissable. Tellin' it straight, man. Hot to trot they are, unlike them gorilla wolf motherfuckers.

Whenever someone doesn't have an avatar I don't read their posts. I just assume they have no soul and move on.

Am I the only one whose posting style changes based on their avatar/sig? My current theme makes me feel verrrrrrry shady...

Agreed. It feels like they're a cooperate no-face who only participate to gain our trust or to tell us that we're completely wrong and to stop adding to the ruination of the internet.

And I definitely suffer from changeability when it comes to avatars and signature too. It's sort of a nightmare, isn't it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I prefer seeing avatars/signatures on forums myself. Mind you PC seems to give the largest avatars/signature space than any other site generally speaking.

I don't feel my posting style changes based on what I use personally though.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm trying to stick with this Avatar for a few months at least. I try not to change things up too much - this year was outta the norm for me with the username/avatar changes.

pkmin3033

Mine doesn't...but that's mostly because all my avatars are either disgusted or snarky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back