• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm still waiting on a christmas present for a family member that was "dispatched" in early Dec... guess they'll just have to wait for my present :laugh-squinted:

That one wasn't from Amazon though so I can't blame them for that!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    The Amazon Jungle is the way of the future. They will drones and spies and be able to just throw the packages in the air and little fairy in little red tights will transport them to your door. I predict it -- 5 years from now. You'll ask for a hamburger then 5 minutes later Amazon Jungle will deliver it to your doors.

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • i don't think i'll be waiting for the american new year, i don't want to fail my new years resolution the first day y'know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Just think Hawaii still has about 8 hours to the new year and the Minor Outlying Islands in the Pacific have about 9 to 10 hours left...lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Some places are 3pm into the afternoon while others still have the whole day to look forward too. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back