• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You avoid an entire site all because you can't see the same little square picture every single time... wow.

They're avatars. Let's not pretend they're a window into that user's soul.

I don't avoid Reddit, I just don't post there. It's nice that you don't see avatars a big deal yourself, but I like being more expressive with graphical icons and as such avatars mean a lot more to me. People have different preferences when it comes to what they'd like to see in an ideal forum layout, and there's nothing wrong with that.

also zzz signatures I haven't had one in years bc lazy and it's a lot of effort making one lol

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    People have their preferences??? I dont browse reddit either bc of their interface.

That's valid, but saying you don't like a site all because you can't see a little picture next to their name (that's usually utterly meaningless, anyway) is a bit weird. That's about as trivial as it gets.

Years
    if you feel it's meaningless, that's great

not everyone thinks the same way you do. they add a nice little touch. they aren't everything, but they're nice to have.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That's valid, but saying you don't like a site all because you can't see a little picture next to their name (that's usually utterly meaningless, anyway) is a bit weird. That's about as trivial as it gets.

If you feel avatars are meaningless, why do you have one?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    imo if one doesn't know how to establish their personality without an avatar helping them, that's kinda their problem

Years
    pizza sounds p good rn, but i think i'm going to go with whataburger based on our earlier conversation in the #general chat. That, or Taco Bell.

Adri - I'm so excited for you to have Taco Bell on the reg.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I had a lot of fun tonight! I went to a fun club and danced with my close friends!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back